Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi My Name Is Sibarian And I'm A Addic... Hallway Hero.

achromos

This is my confession I cannot help it sometimes, I just... lose controll at times, all these players that are leagues better

realizing that utilizing their ult in Moblie Defense's is the best answer..., I need something to do

other than spamming my ult and sitting at the perfectly defended objective sometimes and I... I just gotta go into a well

lit room nearby just out of the radius of their awe inspiring ults to... to kill things, I know its evil and bad and I regret every

living second of it but it feels so good, I know I need help and to be a good boy and I'm sorry.

Edited by Sibarian

moving around is perfectly acceptable in say, a Mobile Defense, just, you need to stay within a reasonable range of the Objective that's so pertinent to the mission.

for MD, that's within probably ~40m of it (basically the same room, anywhere inside it), and for Defense, just inside the same room as the Objective.

running away to some back corner of the map though... >.>

I kinda do this, but I thought it was just efficient to try and kill stuff before it reached the objective. Before I came here I didn't realize it was such a big problem... people didn't really tell me in-game that I should stick close to the cryopod (doesn't help that Melee 2.0 has me using my melee weapons whenever possible), and they certainly didn't tell me the reasons for it were radial experience and loot drops (the latter of which would definitely have given me reason to stop doing it).  Defending cryopod is still my top priority in any case, if I notice it taking damage and there aren't any enemies in my immediate vicinity, I will rush back to it.

I will definitely stop doing it now in Defense and Mobile Defense (I had a habit of pushing the enemy back as far as possible in Mobile Defense, because it does make you feel badass), assuming I can ever get Warframe working again.

This is my confession I cannot help it sometimes, I just... lose controll at times, all these players that are leagues better

realizing that utilizing their ult in Moblie Defense's is the best answer..., I need something to do

other than spamming my ult and sitting at the perfectly defended objective sometimes and I... I just gotta go into a well

lit room nearby just out of the radius of their awe inspiring ults to... to kill things, I know its evil and bad and I regret every

living second of it but it feels so good, I know I need help and to be a good boy and I'm sorry.

I hope you realize getting closer to the spawns cause them to move so less enemies spawn on the map, making everyone including yourself get less XP.

It's Ok if you move around the map without going too far from the objective. and i can understand why its no fun when pod heroes spam 4 every time they see an enemy or a fly get near the pod but you should minimize being a door hero and move from place to place.

Plus we haven't actually see you play and maybe your idea of door hero is different from us.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

I admit the topic is fun but seriously if you know this is not a thing appreciated...just do it Solo why doing it in Team?

Taking an objective view, being honest in 'most' groups I do play along nicely but if people want to be so picky and controling... they could also go solo :/

I myself admit that when I feel like I'm on a roll I pretty much chase after everything that moves into the next room as though some invisible combo meter was ticking. Then I feel guilty and run back to the terminal with my lobster tail between my legs.

moving around is perfectly acceptable in say, a Mobile Defense, just, you need to stay within a reasonable range of the Objective that's so pertinent to the mission.

for MD, that's within probably ~40m of it (basically the same room, anywhere inside it), and for Defense, just inside the same room as the Objective.

running away to some back corner of the map though... >.>

I agree as long as you are within a reasonable distance to get back to the objective if things go south what's the harm? Having all four people bunched up is actually pretty ineffective since you'd be shooting at the same mobss. Plus it's no fun I mean melee 2.0.. I like to move from area to area. If everyone is spread out then I stay closer to the pod just in case and pick things off with my rifle. If eveyrone at the pod I leave to a different vantage point

Edited by raikien