The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I Have Learned From Farming Tranquil Cleave

Z3ROWOLFHD

Or you could be me...

Manage to see it drop 5 times over 4 days of solid Cambria farming and lose the first 3 of them due to bugs and crashes.

The only thing worse than not seeing it drop is seeing it drop and still not having it.

The biggest joke of all? I had a suspicion I wouldn't like the Nakami.. Once I tried the combos, I knew it for certain.

Edited by Padre_Akais

I'm sorry but, The part about it being a great DirectTV commercial was amazing.

I just thought of that deep announcer dude's voice they have for it.. And man, It was perfect. I laughed way too much.

Although totally understand how you feel mate.

Edited by SJunior

The best part is, there is literally nothing about Tranquil Cleave as a stance that is so special it justifies being such a pain to get.

But it the gives the Nikana three more combos. Not one, not two, but three! /sarcasm

I feel like I could build a Zephyr statue with all the Tail Winds I have. Maybe even make a little Strun out of all the Blunderbusses to go with it, too.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

I had 4 T Cleaves since U13.

Sold 3.

The want for this mod is making everything else mean nothing.........and its funny because TC isn't that good anyway

it might be true, but still there is only one stance for nikana, so good or bad, if u want more energy .. u hawe to hawe it

DE apparently submitted a patent on a programming feature called "Desire sensor"

Uses months of Korean based grinding to see why you are killing things, once it locks onto your desired mod, it decreases its drop potential exponentially based on the number of runs you do to obtain it.

Tranquil cleave is easier to farm than Multishot mods were back in the day.

Probably took 40 hours of solid farming to get all three way back when.

Cry more.

Much worse than 40 hours for most.

But the fact that there used to be something even worse doesn't justify something else being bad.

Cry more.

Old MS mods could have people waiting for months from a defence drop.

Cry more.

It took me nearly that much just to get Tranquil Cleave... then I didn't get it due to my account not being saved after being forcibly logged out.

So yes, I shall proceed to cry more.

I'm seeing a lot of people suffering from the RNG wall here, and i'm no exception it took me 2 days. The tranquil Cleave IMO is a good stance but not that impressive and if we had more variety of stances for the nikana then it's price would drop like a rock in the trading room if the other stances have more eye candy moves.

Back to topic, the only thing i learned is that if i want tailwinds i know where to get them, all +500 pieces of them.

tip: sell them for profit and use that profit to transmute for stances, i got a crimson dervish this way.

-6 days of farming Cambria

-On the 6th day, I got a Flow

-I was curious to see which enemy dropped it so I check the frontier enemies in the codex

-Frontier Butchers are the only frontier enemies that drop Flow, which is the only other rare mod they drop besides Tranquil Cleave

-Realized that I broke through every RNG wall up until the last stretch wheremI had a 50% chance

-But I blew it on the last RNG wall

-Seppuku

-Tried my "luck" on Transmutation

-Gleaming Talon, already have it

-Hell's Chamber, kk cool I guess

-Quick Thinking, kk cool I guess

-Blunderbuss

-Horrible thoughts of eternal blunderbuss insues

-Crimson Dervish, already have it

-Faith in humanity failing

-Drifts to trading chat to watch other people wave around their cleaves that are tranquil

-"trading tranquil cleave for crimson dervish"

-"Lies. Too good to be true, he probably wants Tranquil for Crimson."

-Messages him just in case

-Faith in humanity restored

-Seppuku undone

-Trade intensifies

-Anger gone

-Joy overflowing

-Tranquil Cleave acquired

-Seppuku

-Seppuku undone

-Wakes up

-Realizes it was a dream

-Seppuku

True_Story.gif

Much worse than 40 hours for most.

But the fact that there used to be something even worse doesn't justify something else being bad.

Stance mods are a cosmetic that offers the equivalent of two Forma.

Since it is cosmetic for the most part, having them fairly hard to get is no worry in my books.

Tranquil took me 2 hours gametime focus farming. That is in no way unreasonable.

Stance mods are a cosmetic that offers the equivalent of two Forma.

Since it is cosmetic for the most part, having them fairly hard to get is no worry in my books.

Tranquil took me 2 hours gametime focus farming. That is in no way unreasonable.

I don't consider it a 'World ending' issue. But I think DE could do a little better with them.

The biggest change I'd want to see in regards to their drops would be to give Tenno Spectre's the ability to drop the cadre of Rare Stances just to make Rail Sabotage a little less of a time waster on the personal gameplay level and open up a new avenue for farm to kinda spice things up.

So in the long run, nothing drastic. I don't think they ought to drop constantly - but I don't think many of them deserve the sort of rarity they have at the moment.