Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No!

Jeerome0406

I think what Steve meant was they don't plan to put a wide open auction house where EVERYONE can see your offer but instead some kind of way to send an offer to a player you've agreed with on a trade while he's offline (like steam offers)

While I'd like to see an open auction house to trade stuff faster, I'm down with ANYTHING as long as it makes trading less of a pain...

Are you kidding me? I dont want an auction house. An AH would ruin this game.

The only way an auction house might work, is if it was credits only. If DE was to add a platinum auction house the games economy would be ruined. 

The only way an auction house might work, is if it was credits only. If DE was to add a platinum auction house the games economy would be ruined. 

No, exactly!

It would be credits ONLY, that's how DFO's AH was too I think.

i don'tr think so

i think only over priced sellers think like that

i don'tr think so

i think only over priced sellers think like that

There will be a lot of people who will buy low, and sell high.  Especially if the auction house is able to add plat offers. It would ruin the game economy.

Theres also the fact that only mods and some parts are tradable. For an auction house to be successfully a lot more stuff needs to be tradable, which if fully built weapons and frames where tradable it would also ruin the game.

An auction house wouldn't be too bad... It would stop people getting screwed over...

But there's one thing that should be fixed to make it work... Prime items and some mods should require a decent Mastery Level to be tradeable... That's something I've complained about already when they introduced the trade-system... as it enables newcomers to completely bypass the whole gameplay and get Prime stuff right away... which is highly against the purpose of a grind game.

Trading should serve only one purpose: To help you to get over bad luck with drops....

Edited by MeduSalem

kinda agree 

but even then ... an auction house in general would ruin warframe 

DO YOU PEOPLE EVEN KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN ? 

use your brain a little ! (no bashing intended)

people would be hanging around in the auction house all day and woulndt play AT ALL

they would wait for the best deal to pop up ... constantly 

no not just until they got the stuff they want but also after than ... they would buy stuff for cheap and resell it for a higher price 

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO DIABLO 3 ? 

they REMOVED the auction house now completely and the game is fun again 

plus DE would lower the chances of prime and rare mods even more 

because there would be so many in the market !

I think just an ingame message/trade board or player store would be enough. For me, the main hassle of trading is having to camp the chat or scroll through spam to find the one posting you were interested in, that was on the screen for half a second before it was pushed off.

I remember they mentioned that the trading section of the forums is intended for that purpose, but it is rather inconvenient to tab out of the game, bring up a browser, and search through the forums, while you're trying to play the game. It's the same rational behind having ingame tutorials and codex stats, as opposed to just expecting players to tab out and look stuff up on a wiki or youtube.

I was for Auction house to start off , but since some guys opened WFtrading is just getting worse and worse for sale price , to many people try to fake the price in this website to get theire stuff cheaper , so yeah anything about trading (Website , auction house) screw them