Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Nerf Trinity. I Will Walk Away. (Watched Twitch Stream)

D3ad_Parr0ts

They will probably tweak her ultimate a little.

That's what they said for Frost, before they accidentally the Snow Globe.

I hope DE learned from last time and actually sticks to a slight nerf this time instead of going overkill on nerfing her best kill, though.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

ANY skill that grants 100% invulnerability to all damage in the game and for LONG periods of time need to be changed so that its not just "Hit 4, ignore all challenges and enemies!"

Its a bad mechanic if it can last 25+ seconds of being completely immune to all damage and being able to essentially keep it up forever.

IMHO its taken them far too long to address trinity.

They need to fix it so that it either doesn't grant 100% invulnerability, or lower its duration and make it unaffected by duration mods.

Personally if they made it 7 seconds regardless and made it cost 100 energy regardless it will be a true panic button. 

Edited by Sibarian

I spent enough real cash to support this game as is. I bought Trinity for my team not because it was OP. I like the fact she can handle her own an dive in head first to save a team. That's what it's made for. Can't believe the amount of whinging coming from people. It's NPCs!! and yet people still whinge nerf??? Are you kidding me? *(#)* this seriously.

If you nerf Trinity I will never touch this game ever again. It's a complete kick in the gutts.

That kid, wow

Trinity is COMPLETLY OP, perma invincible, do you think it's ok? lol

there_is_no_need_to_be_upset-4390.gif

Follow your dreams, little lawnmower.

On a serious note, bye.

More informations about this:

If you really believe they shouldn't nerf or better redesign Trinity, you have a weird way of looking at support. Sure, 100% invulnurability uptime is kinda of a cool support, but it takes the challenge away.

all I got from this post was "I bought her because she can make the entire invulnerable 100% of the time and if I can't be invulnerable 100% of the time then I don't wanna play. Anymore"

I don't know why you don't want to be challenged by the game. What if she was changed to just be able to be invulnerable 50% of the time? That's not unreasonable.

Also, your contribution of money of any amount is a drop in the bucket to how much they make. You are not a shareholder, so you are not entitled to anything.

I think the real problem here is you not seeing the problem with infinite invincibility for a whole squad.It wouldn't be that bad if they kept the heal but just added damage reduction to the whole squad,that doesn't stack with link of course.

ANY skill that grants 100% invulnerability to all damage in the game and for LONG periods of time need to be changed so that its not just "Hit 4, ignore all challenges and enemies!"Its a bad mechanic if it can last 25+ seconds of being completely immune to all damage and being able to essentially keep it up forever.IMHO its taken them far too long to address trinity.They need to fix it so that it either doesn't grant 100% invulnerability, or lower its duration and make it unaffected by duration mods.

If they do that then fleeting experience will not have a negative effect on it either so they'll just use that streamline and natural talent to spam the ability, nothing will change except you just have to use it more

Nova just need a damage cap on Antimater drop, and a number of effected enemy cap on Molecular prime.

Trinity needs a nerf for all her abilities!

Why would u damage cap AMD which is the hardest skill to use on Nova and nearly 3/4 of the player base doesn't use it ?

Nerfing M Prime damage to even just 500 will solve the majority of problems that people whine about Nova.

Reality is that this game is impossible at endgame+ levels without either 1.) A Trinity supporting the team or 2.) Some kind of wide area combat-breaker. A level 60 napalm or corrupted heavy gunner will kill you almost instantly, and in situations where you meet one you will probably get a bunch. This isn't a "play better" situation, this is a "enemies scale completely out of control and come in hordes" situation. If you nerf Trinity's ability to shield the team from damage, all you do is force-- yes, FORCE people into building teams of combat-breaker frames like Excal (blind) or Nyx (chaos).

Nerfing Trinity also pretty much removes all incentive to pug any endgame (30-40) alert mission especially nightmare modes.  Without the ability to protect the team, your foolishly overconfident low-rank team mates are just going to die over and over and be useless.

Why would u damage cap AMD which is the hardest skill to use on Nova and nearly 3/4 of the player base doesn't use it ?

Nerfing M Prime damage to even just 500 will solve the majority of problems that people whine about Nova.

AMD is a little OP since with the right weapon it can oneshot infinitely, Antimater drop just needs a enemy cap, and a slight damage nerf.

Same story with Rhino.

He only had his invincible Iron Skin going for him.

But they didn't just nerf his Iron Skin, he actually got a pretty nice overhaul. His Stomp got buffed and he got a new skill that is actually usefull.

Yes, he's no longer invincible, but Rhino still is a great frame!

So, who knows, she might get some buffs to her other skills to compensate the loss on the Blessing.