Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Break Des Game: Corpus To Take Ceres

Brasten

and will just lead to more frustration than the original RNG wall due to the lower spawn rates of Prosecutors.

Which is the target goal.

The way DE designed this gate was atrocious from the start and lets make even more atrocious to the point of seriously negative backlash.

People and quip "this is why we can't have nice things", but this is why DE needs to stop designing just bad RNG heavy gating mechanism on content in the first place. We can't have nice things because DE is addicted to randomness. Call them on it at every turn.

Edited by Brasten

Oh god, I neve realized that this could be an issue. O-O;
If the Grineer do fully lose Ceres, new content could be locked away for a while. That would really suck for players just trying to farm for the beacon parts or other items, such as Tranquil Cleave. D: (Plus, honestly, I'd feel bad for DE)

Once again, 100% domination is NOT POSSIBLE. Boss nodes can't change faction, Exta has the shipyard tile set, and Prosecutors spawn on the shipyard tile set. The problem is take krill down look rinse and repeat while ther a survival takes the pain away face it krill annoying to kill and always be

Edited by (PS4)SinOfDreaMz

*sigh*... what... is this what has become of Warframe's community now? instead of sounding like a child, you could at least try to sound professional, the more professional your text seems to be, the more people will want to actually try to see your point...

Ethos

Pathos

and last but not least...

Logos.

Search these up, it'll help your make your image less like a whiny child and more like a professional.

Yeah, I took a COMS class, too.

I'm demonstrating Ethos when I state that I know the farm for Hydroid is awful, (showing my experience and authority on the subject matter).

Pathos is an emotional appeal using language, such as calling the OP spiteful (which is also just obvious).

I show logos by with my statement against following the commands of someone whose evidently not thought something through. (What would having Corpus take over EVERY node in Ceres, barring the boss node, actually accomplish?)

TL;DR: Big words make you look more like a jerk on the internet than a rational being. 

Some updates ago, people complained about how static the solar chart is, now people complain about factions taking their favored nodes away. Oh the irony.

On another note: I have 2 Hydroid pieces without actively farming for it. Sure, if you want it and "WANT IT NOW", the drop luck can be frustrating. But then again, it's a F2P game and it's a common theme among those titles that if you want something but don't want to buy it, you gotta work for it a lot. Hell, try to get one nice gun in Planetside 2 for certs only, or in Tribes Ascend, or any other F2P game I played. Just because those are competitive titles, it's even more grindy and frustrating. Being a co-op only game, Warframe is a walk in the park compared to those.

Obviously, there are flaws and issues with RNG and certain locations, but I trust DE to fix them eventually. A little patience never hurt anyone.

Edited by Ragan42

Once again, 100% domination is NOT POSSIBLE. Boss nodes can't change faction, Exta has the shipyard tile set, and Prosecutors spawn on the shipyard tile set. No matter how many other nodes the Corpus take, Prosecutors will always have a place to spawn.

Do prosecutors spawn on exta though? I was under the impression that they couldn't, ala how Stalker/G3/Harvey can't spawn on boss tiles.

Do prosecutors spawn on exta though? I was under the impression that they couldn't, ala how Stalker/G3/Harvey can't spawn on boss tiles.

I saw a thread a few days back that confirmed that Prosecutors can spawn on Exta.

Edit: Thread in question: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/223228-there-is-a-chance-to-lock-out-hydroid-for-everyone/#entry2585050

Edited by ProfessorRobledo

Lets do it, lets get the Corpus a 100% domination of Ceres and show DE just how stupid their method of gating the Vey Hek boss fight is.

Break the game! Break the game! Break the game!

Or you could not break the game and the game wouldn't be broken...

You would be cutting off your nose to spite your face.  Forcing a Corpus controlled Ceres just so you can say 'Look what happened!' would not be DE's fault.  It would be the players' fault for letting it happen.  It is within our power to prevent it, we only have ourselves to blame if we don't.  Of course, I will now be blaming you for being the instigator of this monumentally stupid idea, possible the worst idea since taking dinosaurs off the island.

Coming up next week: No beacon farm spots, let's help Grineer take over all of Ceres

Coming up the week after next: Grindwall too bad! Let's protest by helping Corpus take over Ceres

Pull and push, pull and push, pull and push....

Pull and push. And people complain about monotony.

Edited by InritusOO