Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did You Color Your Zephyr?

(PSN)eximago

Question

Zephyr is my all time favorite Warframe, but I've noticed that the complexity of her design-- she's arguably the most intricately detailed default Warframe to date-- has made it difficult for many players to get a solid, unique color scheme for her.

So, if you have a good one, please share and include the colors you use! Just use letters for each column, A-E, and numbers for each row, 1-18 and of course the name of the palette.

Here's mine:

1557676_10202703277162159_35078949751825

Primary: Twilight 2C

Secondary: Twilight 2E

Tint Color 3: Classic Saturated 9E

Tint Color 4: Classic Saturated 8A

Energy: Classic Saturated 9E

Amazing colours! I have unfortunately left mines as the default because I can't really find a good colour scheme that doesn't make her look like a big finger painting mess. If only I had the colour black but that would require buying the smoke palette and I have no platinum left.

Amazing colours! I have unfortunately left mines as the default because I can't really find a good colour scheme that doesn't make her look like a big finger painting mess. If only I had the colour black but that would require buying the smoke palette and I have no platinum left.

Thank you! I noticed a lot, if not most, players leave Zephyr default. The best formula for her that I've found is to keep the Primary and Secondary a more neutral color, and then add a bright color for the Tint Color 3 for a little punch. Tint Color 4 matters less because it colors such negligible parts, but it can be used for an extra pop of color as well. I had a black and gray theme at one point with a bright cyan for Tint Color 3 and yellow for 4, which looked pretty good.

You beat me to this post by a mere few minutes.

I was going to say RED WHITE AND BLUE she looks like a god damn freedom eagle!

I did the exact same thing. If I wasn't logging off for the night right now I'd submit an image of her glorious Americanism.