Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Curious As To Who Runs With Corrosive Projection

kscott190

Just did a 40min T3S with 2 of these in the group and heavies didn't stand achance, they had absolutley no armor (at least that's what it looked like, them having no yellow bar and all) and when down like a rock in water

Don't know why more people don't use it

Was there a mag in your team?

Why does it matter?

I started using it recently for T3 Defense and Survivals. Shield Disrution doesn't come close to it because you can just bypass shielded flesh with Toxic damage.

Shielded enemies goes down a lot easier and quicker than armored ones, so SD is nearly completely useless in anything

I use it with my Nekros and any other frames that don't rely on Energy. I think most people don't want to swap out Energy Siphon.

It's only useful on High Level Grineers, so sometimes I forget to swap it out when I'm done with Survivals.

I would run with it if I saw a point in going past 40 minutes and/or my other friends had it to run with. I haven't seen it on any alerts yet though and I'm the only one who seems to understand what you need to do to do well in a Survival. (Compared to my friends and most of the squads I end up with)

I use it.Its very nice in high Survival/Defense missions and the polarity is nice too.When i dont play long survival/defense runs i swap to energy syphon.I love the minus polarity.Its by far the best in the game.

Edited by K0bra