The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

I'd love to like... See it somehow.

Wyrm isn't that bad, once you cover him in cosmetics. However, yes, he still isn't that nice.

Wednesday night/thursday can't come any sooner o-o'

When that day comes, it's going to be quite the party.

Do you think that it will be some lore released with him, in his description, like ember prime and excalibur prime (even if it was implented after their release)

I would be very happy if we had some more lore.

Do you think that it will be some lore released with him, in his description, like ember prime and excalibur prime (even if it was implented after their release)

I would be very happy if we had some more lore.

Founders gear was removed from the Codex.

...maybe the DE will read this massage and give it to us tomorrow! Please Dev make our wish...

Massage.

Massage.

Massage.

Massage.

Yep, DE is definitely giving him to us early now.

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

Gonna farm Loki Prime, just to add one more Prime frame to my collection, and then gonna get the first Prime sentinel, because it'll be the first Prime sentinel. Bo Prime? meh. Daman Sugatra Prime? Also meh. Sammus Prime sentinel accessories? Yep, getting those too. U14 can wait. Prime stuff always gets me hyped.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Gonna farm Loki Prime, just to add one more Prime frame to my collection, and then gonna get the first Prime sentinel, because it'll be the first Prime sentinel. Bo Prime? meh. Daman Sugatra Prime? Also meh. Sammus Prime sentinel accessories? Yep, getting those too. U14 can wait. Prime stuff always gets me hyped.

Preach it brother. Golden shinies FTW!