Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.6.0 + 13.6.0.1: Pyrana

[DE]Rebecca

gj de you make a secondary yet possibly worse drakgoon

since drakgoon is a charge weapon and they are both slash it looks more like a tigris

Thanks for the new weapon!

But please stop with the clan research!! We have enough weapons in there for now!

I shall forgive you for placing the PYRANA in clan tech (again) because of the toggle on channeling...

it is a Tenno weapon so it  makes sense for it to be Tenno research, and we had 2 market weapons in a row peope Nami solo and that minirocket launcher i can't remember now.

seriously people will complain when they find out that next prime weapon can't be brought with creds

it is a Tenno weapon so it  makes sense for it to be Tenno research, and we had 2 market weapons in a row peope Nami solo and that minirocket launcher i can't remember now.

seriously people will complain when they find out that next prime weapon can't be brought with creds

Actually, no. Everyone is frustrated by clan tech because of the unnecessary time walls. 3 days to research and a day to build is a little bit ridiculous. Thats why everyone likes market weapons. And everyone seems to be fine w/ the prime weapons being in the void and not being bought with credits, except for the RNG RNG RNG RNG RNG walls.

Edited by Reliant213