Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Votekick "yes" Or "no" [Poll]

Psycho1848

Pvp Game, but still. This is my experience with vote kick.

Combat-Arms_68_zps943df082.jpg

Combat-Arms_75_zps3130f6da.jpg

Combat-Arms_42_zpsbb796913.jpg

Combat-Arms_37_zps5988d0bc.jpg

Soooo. No thank you. People will kick because you're better than them, because they think you suck, to troll, because they don't like you, to make room for their friend. For whatever reason, people who shouldn't get kicked, get kicked.

The only way I would support some kind of kick is if it was for the host of a void lobby, and only that.

I'd rather a  better system of match making and group forming.  Why am I the host?  It seems that just because I was waiting in the queue before the other three guys it picks me as host.  Not sure if that IS the way it works but it seems that way, then I get a bunch of crap in the match.  Not that I care much about the crap really but I hate getting a laggy host too so I know how they feel.

I hate leechers and a-holes as well but there are so many things that different people feel is the 'right' way to play or 'doing it wrong' I can't support a vote kick.  I would just like better system to form and keep groups.  If we could have 2+ people to start a group then maybe if those guys don't want someone in their group, but the reasons to kick could be as stupid as low MR or 'bad' weapon even if they are doing fine and contributing.

Honestly I can only see bad things happening with a vote kick system....

Perhaps make players that are in the same party unable to vote kick the same person?

Or enable vote kick only if someone didn't kill or damage a (non camera) enemy for a certain amount of time?

No, too subject to abuse.

Even DE has commented on this. At best you might get a karma system, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Fact is, things aren't that bad in the game and this sort of cure is far, far worse than the disease.

This may be a bit down upon the subject, but honestly, this is the first votekick poll of the week.  Bet you that you get the same response that people got last week.  Which of course is that vote kick will be abused just as often as it helps people.  We of course can't be sure, but over the course of internet games, you can easily spot that any four player games with vote kick have just as many problems with having votekick as the four players games without votekick have with players being troublesome.

Votekick will not be better then what we have currently, and will probably be less troublesome then the reputation system that they might still be working on.

reputation system is a lot more worst than a kick system. with kick system, all you get is kicked out of a game with no long lasting effect. with a reputation system, that stays with you. you get trolled by 3 other players, and it will affect you for a long time. Reputation is pretty much how everyone tells how that person is online. Now when people trolls you by giving you negative rep and people sees that negative rep, they don't want to play with you.

No, too subject to abuse.

Even DE has commented on this. At best you might get a karma system, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Fact is, things aren't that bad in the game and this sort of cure is far, far worse than the disease.

Negative vote everyone you play with for the lulz

Edited by Mikovsky

No.

Reasons:

-trolling

-kicking someone because he is not as good as you

-kicking someone because he gets all the kills and you hate it

-kicking someone because he is new to Warframe (also kicking someone because his mastery rank is too low)

-kicking someone because you don't like his playstyle/warframe/weaponchoice

-and so on

Too much reasons against it to implement such a feature becaus eyou now and then have a guy standing there doing nothing.

There are better ways to deal with it.

This is open for abuse so i say no.

I recently got back into playing Tera (which is a fantastic game) when it launched they never had a pvp so i went back into my old account and started playing. I que for 3's Pug group and a few times i've been booted off the group w/o me even knowing why. I play alot of PVP in most MMO, I know most of the "META" even for Tera but they don't even give me a chance, they just voted to kick because i have a mid tier gear. 

Warframe doesn't need this, its anti-community. If you think someone is not playing right on you just report them. 

Tired of AfK Dudes / Low Lvl Players on high Lvl Mission / Laggy Hosts or Trolls???

Votekick "YES" or "NO" (or maybe "I don´t care")

Vote here: http://vote.pollcode.com/99794234

[Edit:]

xynnlo37.png

Your Poll has limited amount of options...

Seriously... 3 isn't even enough to cover the overall voting...

on-topic: depends.

-however... what IF a group of friends need a toilet break at wave xx in defense wave? auto-kicked?

-Lagginess is dependent on Host' Up&Down load speed. I'ts not within the host' control.

-Trolls need to be deal with, but not with this system. Me & 2 other friends can troll-kick the 4th player with a rare stance (crimson derivsh for example) drop. Majority win. Minority lose, BB

-and define what is Low level players. low MR? however MR doesn't represent ANY thing in-game of this moment.

so im a troll. and my 2 troll friends likes to troll

and someone joins then we trolls decided to vote kick the poor guy.

theres another way than this votekicking.

there

is

another

way.

or if im feeling arrogant, ill convince my team to votekick someone using a nova

or if im feeling being a diouche, ill someone that said he got a rare mod.

or ill set a votekick on random person and team randomly choose yes or no and the circle of trolling continues.

so no.

Edited by Ritchel