Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

6/9-6/15 Uberhype Megathread Megathread

PookieNumnums

Other than that cool vid this thread is a fail.  People have been making these hype threads all week and there is not a big of evidence to suggest that we are getting anything big today.  It's not even a guarantee that we'll get a Tenno Reinforcement.  And then we don't get that big awesome stuff people will be raging at DE when nothing was even promised today to begin with.  

I see no reason to hype. DE has let me down so many times by now so that I cannot see anything positive. 

"Awesome, Kubrow pets.. holy S#&$.. how much grind must I do to get those?" being a good example.

Have a feeling they will be Orokin Lab Research, as they are in the labs already. All we need is a way to make them

Other than that cool vid this thread is a fail.  People have been making these hype threads all week and there is not a big of evidence to suggest that we are getting anything big today.  It's not even a guarantee that we'll get a Tenno Reinforcement.  And then we don't get that big awesome stuff people will be raging at DE when nothing was even promised today to begin with.  

Just to get you up to speed. 

With Ember -> to Rhino Prime access release. The dates aligned that:

A) 3 moths past since Release (time on the 90 day boosters that come with tier 3 prime access)

B) One week passes

C) One week warning end of current prime access

D) Current prime access closes and a video is released showing small bits of the new prime 

E) New prime is released one week later

Today would be "E" the new prime release day and unless DE pull a bait and switch this swap is happening exactly like last one. 

What did Rhino prime release come alongside? Tethras doom event. 

What did Ember prime release come alongside? Hunt for Alad V

Likely-hood we are in for something big tonight? Pretty damm high!

Also thank you for saying it was a cool vid! 

Edited by MDRLOz

I got a feeling whenever Loki prime comes out we will be seeing lokiprimes everywhere. With all the Loki fans out there (like me) I wonder if it will be the most paid for prime access because you know farming for him will be (near) impossible:)

He may not even come to day so don't get to hyped, so you won't get so sad if he doesn't come ^^

They teased him 1 week ago.

Release today is more than likely....release today...I guarantee it 140%.

Teaser, 1 week, patch. That's how prime access works...thus...this is how release works xD

THE HYPETRAIN IS BOARDING AT THE STATION!!!

WOOT WOOT! WOOOT WOOT!

So what do you think we're getting today? The next big event? New planet? A boss gauntlet? Lotus in Summer Attire?

Get HYYYYYYPED! 

;) You guys knew this was coming.

Oh and for the record 

*sip*

My supplies will outlast yours DE

*sip*

Edited by Hyperion5182

Why is it such a problem if someone wanna make a megathread? it seems like people are looking for an excuse to talk down on someone in this forum.  If you don't like the threads, don't post. Just stay on topic for the love of god.

Anyways, definately looking forward to see what will happen today. I am mostly hoping for some news regarding U14