The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Warframe?

Taralasian

So, there are currently nineteen warframes in the game (not including Primes). We know that a new Prime (presumably Loki Prime, but feel free to surprise us all DE!) is on the way, but what about another regular warframe? Surely they can't leave the total count at nineteen.

So I was thinking, what could the twentieth 'frame be? How soon can we expect it? My money is on Update 15. DE seem to have made their way through most of the elemental archetypes, so what sorts of things would you like to see as the next frame to join the roster? Personally, I'm hoping for a light-based frame (sort of a counter to Nekros) - possibly with angelic stylings. Tell me your ideas! :)

I would prefer an Earth element base frame, I think they tried that with Oberon but failed, he feels more like a Paladin, a light frame somewhat.

How does Oberon even qualify to be called anything even near approaching "Earth 'frame"?

How does Oberon even qualify to be called anything even near approaching "Earth 'frame"?

Well, he's got the goat horns and feet, and he was previously farmed off of Earth.. and.. yeah.

He's about as much of an "Earth" frame as Saryn is an "Infested" frame.  Probably less.

Edited by Katakuna

Well, he's got the goat horns and feet, and he was previously farmed off of Earth.. and.. yeah.

He's about as much of an "Earth" frame as Saryn is an "Infested" frame.  Probably less.

Ah, PLANET Earth. I was thinking of the element.

And Oberon is indeed more Paladin like, righteous fury and all that.