Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Debuff Vor

9tailboy

recently, I have been encountering vor almost all the time in T4 missions, although the T4 missions are not as hard as you think, vor makes it a huge problem for me, as he has been ruining every mission i do. I have defeated vor once, but that was a few minutes before "vor's big reward" update, and now i am extremely mad that vor can absolutely wreck anybody that is not experienced enough to beat him. I am taking a break from the T4s for a while because of vor and going to tell you all of why vor is too hard in a T4 mission.

That's the point, Vors the only thing that makes T4 worth running.

-Vor is level 50, and has over 100k Hp and shield combined, can you believe it? My soma can only take half its shield before he teleports, if its that hard, how long will it take to beat him!? For a squad of 4 with me in it, it took us 5 min to take down vor, and we were lucky too! Because we all had to use 1 revive to beat him.

Not high enough level. Needs tripled HP and doubled armor, shields, and damage. Team Buff Vor. And even after killing him I'd like to see him harasses the level with his tower AOE move from time to time. Make me Team BUFF THE F*** OUT OF VOR

-Vor is too hard for people trying to have fun in the T4, some of my friends are not that great as warframe like me or any other of my "pro" friends, just tonight, we fought vor in a T4 survival, and they all panickd and ran, It tried to control them, but they kept getting mad and could'nt take it, we had to leave eventually because of low life support. If you are one of those players back in the day who fought vor as a first boss, you would know how hard he was before you got stronger, this is the same situation, but much harder. The same thing happened to Alad V and Sargas Ruk, it would take us 3-20 min trying to figure out their weakness, and after a few fixes and changes, it was finally easier, everyone back from update 10 should at least know of the bugs Alad V has, this is a good time for you DE, to look at this and think maybe it would be better to change Vor a bit.

Vor is for players with good/maxed gear. Its where we can have fun. you want to play levels meant for high "level" players, then get on our level. Dont take away something that's finally fun for us because you are not good enough

-Vor ruins too many missions, out of all the T4 missions i can think of, theres 4 that Vor will completely ruin and make you fail, that is Survival, Defense, Interception, and Mobile defense. Vor ruins these 4 modes because of us taking our valuable time trying to kill him, or endangering the cryopod to anihalate vor, or probably give the 4 points to the enemy while Vor is trying to stall us. He is a waste of time, a variable that could force failure into a mission, and drain all of your revives trying to complete the mission.

Oh no, a mission I cant complete while drunk and half asleep. Hes what makes it fun once again. even if he is too easy.

-Vor joins the mission way too early, although this could be nice since the T4 corrupted are at their lowest level, this is still diffulcult the fact that he will pause you and sabotage your chance of getting that rotation B or C reward, or possibly endanger your chance of getting a reward at all. Please, if you are gonna make him spawn constantly, make it at least at a high wave, round, or if you make it to 1 hour in survival, just please, don't make him spawn so early.

So wait. wait. what? HELL NO.

These are my complaints and huge reasons why Vor is far too powerful for some people, I hope DE takes a good look at this and fix this(which should happen one day). Like if you agree with me, reply and give me reasons why you disagreee, thank you, and bless you all if you try to get a loki prime, as so do I.

NO HES TOO EASY. once again. He needs tripled HP and doubled armor, shields, and damage.

TEAM BUFF VOR

Edited by reltats

T4 Is supposed to be difficult and haven't failed a Vor yet even tho twice we were frozen on the Defense reward selection screen.  Haven't tried him solo yet.  

Even tho it is a band-aid artificial challenge that doesn't really solve the lack of challenge issue, don't take what little we do have away from us.

I think Vor is the clearest case showing DE's initial intent (someone please correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption) to make Void a strictly co-op thing, a 'dungeon' if you will. In solo I find him too hard (I am, at best, an average player)--I'll eventually whittle him down to get that sweet sweet Vitality mod but only after much cursing, panic, stress, and near heart-attacks that I'm sure are doing wonders for my health. However with any 3- or 4-player team he becomes too easy; in every co-op session we were able to take him down regardless of what frames the members were using. Should there be some kind of scaling according to player numbers, or should he keep increasing his badassery?

Don't think he needs a debuff, just scaling for different sized parties. like having less health and damage when there are less players. with 4 people he only goes after one at a time which means 3 people can hammer away and revive. with 1 person he focuses on only you alongside all those level 40 heavy gunners. solo = you're not going to have a fun time

Edited by Ja_man

recently, I have been encountering vor almost all the time in T4 missions, although the T4 missions are not as hard as you think, vor makes it a huge problem for me, as he has been ruining every mission i do. I have defeated vor once, but that was a few minutes before "vor's big reward" update, and now i am extremely mad that vor can absolutely wreck anybody that is not experienced enough to beat him. I am taking a break from the T4s for a while because of vor and going to tell you all of why vor is too hard in a T4 mission.

-Vor is level 50, and has over 100k Hp and shield combined, can you believe it? My soma can only take half its shield before he teleports, if its that hard, how long will it take to beat him!? For a squad of 4 with me in it, it took us 5 min to take down vor, and we were lucky too! Because we all had to use 1 revive to beat him.

-Using your Soma as a measurement? we DONT even know your soma build...

-Vor spawns too much, if its any mission I would not vor to be in, its the void, a few days ago, I was daydreaming about a void boss, but never would I want him to be it, Honestly, this is one of the worst decisions DE had yet to make, new enemies are fine, but to remake a boss, into a harder mission, that spawns constantly, is completely insane. I would suggest you guys either force a T4 assassinate, or force him to lower the spawn chance(if there is one)

-the spawn rates are for player whom are hunting for toxic+status mod. Deal with it.

-Vor is too hard for people trying to have fun in the T4, some of my friends are not that great as warframe like me or any other of my "pro" friends, just tonight, we fought vor in a T4 survival, and they all panickd and ran, It tried to control them, but they kept getting mad and could'nt take it, we had to leave eventually because of low life support. If you are one of those players back in the day who fought vor as a first boss, you would know how hard he was before you got stronger, this is the same situation, but much harder. The same thing happened to Alad V and Sargas Ruk, it would take us 3-20 min trying to figure out their weakness, and after a few fixes and changes, it was finally easier, everyone back from update 10 should at least know of the bugs Alad V has, this is a good time for you DE, to look at this and think maybe it would be better to change Vor a bit.

-From what i remember, DE stated that T4 will be a Nightmare place for lowbies* and a Hardcore mode for Highbies*

-Vor ruins too many missions, out of all the T4 missions i can think of, theres 4 that Vor will completely ruin and make you fail, that is Survival, Defense, Interception, and Mobile defense. Vor ruins these 4 modes because of us taking our valuable time trying to kill him, or endangering the cryopod to anihalate vor, or probably give the 4 points to the enemy while Vor is trying to stall us. He is a waste of time, a variable that could force failure into a mission, and drain all of your revives trying to complete the mission. 

-Remember. The reason Void Vor is in T4 is due to QQ/Rant from "OP" / "Endgame" players. And so DE listen and grant their wish.

-Vor joins the mission way too early, although this could be nice since the T4 corrupted are at their lowest level, this is still diffulcult the fact that he will pause you and sabotage your chance of getting that rotation B or C reward, or possibly endanger your chance of getting a reward at all. Please, if you are gonna make him spawn constantly, make it at least at a high wave, round, or if you make it to 1 hour in survival, just please, don't make him spawn so early.

-i preferVor spawning early... Vor is easiler to manage at near start of T4 mission, as Void mob' DPS isnt all that high. Rather than fighting against Vor + level 70+ mob with Damage buff.

Another reason as to why the (prime-)weapons/warframes should need higher mastery ranks in the first place. The items are the main reason people go into the void and after that probably for a reasonable challenge, because even Pluto/Ceres is mediocre at best if you're maxed out.

The main fact that there's no real mastery rank requirement for certain content is the main cause as to why people get steamrolled whenever they are not equipped properly. After that they end up here complaining that it's too hard without considering that the stuff might not have been intended for their current level.

By the time they would have certain mastery ranks they would also have proper knowledge, skill and equipment to deal with higher tiered stuff and tougher enemies. At least in theory.

I know many people hate that, but it's the truth. It's like being level 60 in Diablo 3 and trying to beat Malthael on level 70. You get your butt handed to you no matter how well you dealt with Diablo before that.

That's why I don't support the possibility to skip content progression, it only makes you feel weak if you have to face real challenging stuff, apart from the fact there's no sense of achievement/satisfaction to be had if you can skip right to the "endgame".

[edit]

And yes I have beaten Prime Vor and my team at first experienced similar problems like being described in OP. My team was acting like they sh*t their pants, all out chaotic just because they faced something they hadn't for a long time: Challenge. Even it is only artificial one because of how much HP Vor has.

Edited by MeduSalem

Leave Vor alone, please. It's T4, you don't just take a Mk1 Braton to a T4 and expect to beat Vor like that.

I haven't even tried fighting him, come on. At least give me the chance to test my triple forma Soma against him before crying "NERF VOR".

I normally wouldn't say something like this, but Dear DE, please ignore all of the OP's suggestions. Many thanks.

what suggestions? he never suggested any type of fixes for what Vor SHOULD be, simply what he things Vor SHOULDN'T be

great constructive criticism.

I felt like he was pretty good. I kinda wish his stages were a bit more obvious - the particles are kinda all the same. BUt he felt like a decent boss fight, certainly better than basically any other boss in the game. The only reason Hek is interesting is because he randomly S#&$s on your energy pool sometimes. Vor is actually a real fight requiring you to move around and dodge quickly.

Copy pasted from my thread in feedback.

-Vors HP: Tripled

-Vors Armor: Doubled
-Immunity to Auras like corrosive projection

-Vors shields: Doubled

-Constant shield regeneration added to Vor, Immunity to shield polarize; but shields, and shields only, can be damaged anywhere on his body. Shields will stay down for at least one minute, and no less, if taken down

-Vors damage: Doubled

-Immunity to CC effects, A dispel ability (like the stalker)

-Vors AOEs and Telsa equivalent power continue to spawn on the map even after defeating Vor, and from time to time his lazer is shot at us.

-Vor respawns every 10-15 minutes, with his first spawn happening somewhere bewteen 3 and 7 minutes

-A good way to go about this would be an opt in type thing; such as giving us a BP which we can use a T4 key, 1000 creds, and some Alloy plates or something to create a corrupted T4 key; where Vor gets all these buffs <3

That way the masochistic challenge hunters such as myself wouldn't mess with other players who like him the way he is.