Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

11 Hour Solo T4 Survival, Wat [Case Closed]

VegetableBasket

Update:

Relevant

vxGmpJd.png

Original post

Am I reading this wrong or did JiggliestPoo solo T4 surv for 11 hours?

http://puu.sh/9vqZV.jpg

so, how? Check the leaderboards yourself if you don't believe me.

Please read this before posting:

-He is not on the weekly kill leaderboard, but definitely would be if he was killing that many enemies to keep going that long

-He had to get oxygen, kill enemies, and survive/CC enemies, and most frames can only do 1-2 of those tasks in late game survival

-The next highest player on the leaderboard is in the same clan

-This is possibly the longest survival run of all time (correct me if I'm wrong)

-He posted a thread selling the loki Helmet in the trade section which drops in T4 survival

-Pausing the game in solo mode or waiting to hack the panel at the start of the mission do NOT affect leaderboard time

-Waiting after the life support reaches 0, even in a safe spot, fails the mission after a few minutes and the timer stops. Any other time does not count towards the leaderboard score

Edited by VegetableBasket

The enemies fell to their knees and marveled at just how jiggly the jiggliest poo was.

It brought them to tears to see something so jiggly.

So they turned the life support back on, in respect for this glorious work of art.

/thread

Pausing in solo pauses nothing from my understanding, you still die and LS still drops.

Hit escape in a solo mission (set to solo, not private or invite only or online)

game pauses.

cant you get 3 others that were with you to d/c or leave then you go complete the mission?

It's possible but why would they leave after 11 hours? Unless the rest of the group crashed out or disconnected or something.

Hit escape in a solo mission

game pauses.

It's possible but why would they leave after 11 hours? Unless the rest of the group crashed out or disconnected or something.

You have to be in solo mode to clarify

I think that piece of info is missing

My guess is that the time listed is the actual time listed in game, basically that even if the life support runs out you have a "background" timer that's still active. Then all you need to do is hide in a location that enemies can't get to (like certain treasure rooms, etc).

My guess is that the time listed is the actual time listed in game, basically that even if the life support runs out you have a "background" timer that's still active. Then all you need to do is hide in a location that enemies can't get to (like certain treasure rooms, etc).

Hmm. That does make sense.

You auto fail after about a minute of expired life support, so no. This was changed after an exploit with vampire mode on nightmare survival missions, rage, quick thinking, and carrier was discovered.

Pausing in solo pauses nothing from my understanding, you still die and LS still drops.

if you're set to Solo, you can pause by opening the menu. it halts the game. yno, a pause.

on topic:

you can deduce by yourself what type of exploits were used for that score. so whatever. just a score that you ignore.

Enemies are level 80ish at 40 minutes, 100 at 1 hour. I can belive 4 hours, we had that team that went 7 hours in the Survival event, but 11 hours on SOLO is a "WTF dood?!"

Its goes beyond being 1-shoted at this point, how did he even get to the LS?!

not even with Nyx, any stray shot means death!

It must have glitched, I'm not going to call hacks here till there's proof.

But dont players drop dead after half an hour or so of this?

There was a glitch back then when survival mode was new. There was a contest, who could get the longest survival time. Those people who cheated are those at the top of that list, they will be forever be remembered as cheaters of that event. But I remember there used to be a lot more people on that list. Maybe it was a different list.

Edited by Mikovsky