Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

....not to mention DE has never needed that long for a major update...

Update 7. Went all the way up to Update 7.11 - From March 18 to May 17, with other words: 2 months.

So basically it's a possibillity that U14 will arrive on July 9th without breaking the former record. :D

Update 7. Went all the way up to Update 7.11 - From March 18 to May 17, with other words: 2 months.

So basically it's a possibillity that U14 will arrive on July 9th without breaking the former record. :D

It was 66 days ( 48 work days) between update 7( march 18th) and Update 8 (May 23rd).  If they released this Wednesday (june 18th) it would be 69 days (48 work days)  after u13 went up (April 10th).

Still, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that it'd be a week or two later than that.  Late July (as some have suggested) seems like a bit of a stretch.

Edited by Aggh

7 to 8 is not the record at all.... you fail a tiny bit at math there as multiple examples have been given. Their general update cycle is 2 months +- a few days.

An exception was made during christmas time..which is self explanatory...that one took longer. 

Of course I just sound entitled right now...but we hear absolutely nothing about progress right now.....and while you can't exactly say that they're "late" since there is no official set schedule...unofficially they're kinda late. So even if it makes me sound entitled...why is it so hard to say at the start of each week "Nah, not this week for sure"... That literally takes 10 seconds to post :/

Edit: Keep in mind, numbers wise we would also already be a bit further since DE didn't patch up a number after U13. for a week. Even if numbers are no indicators...it has been a long time since they overstepped the .9

Edited by Shehriazad

we've seen some pretty WIP stuff that doesn't look like it's to be released any time soon™

I don't feel like Livestream stuff is any real indication on the time left until something is released, unless they explicitly tell us a guesstimate on how long it'll take to finish or what part of the design process they're in.

While showing concept art for something neat, they could easily have already finished it, but don't want to reveal the final product until it hits the game.

Edited by Grascen

I don't feel like Livestream stuff is any real indication on the time left until something is released, unless they explicitly tell us a guesstimate on how long it'll take to finish or what part of the design process they're in.

While showing concept art for something neat, they could easily have already finished it, but don't want to reveal the final product until it hits the game.

It's still some ways off.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/247512-june-13th-community-hot-topics/page-2#entry2872281

Total avoidance of mentioning U14....haven't heard any news for 1 month now...and if this week is not U14 then you guys will actually be "behind" your usual release schedule.

We've still got a fair amount of ground to cover before Update 14, but I'm sure you'll hear more about U14 this week.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Actually, I hope DE will take more times, a month or so more, to test and retest to make sure little to none and glitches free. While many players do appreciate that the update be released sooner, however, almost all players would no longer appreciate the previous fact but immediately get upset; and, many more would burn up this forum and tally up all the things they could find wrong with DE and Warframe thus far. That's the community for you!!

You ignore the fact that only U11 to 12 took longer...and that is obvious because there was Christmas and New Year between the update...that took a lot of dev time away.

All the others were "on time"

So mathematically the update should be coming this week =_="

yup, this week or the next.

I wish people would stop telling them to delay "to check for bugs, make it as good as possible to not dissapoint everyone"

That. Never. Works. Every time something big or gamechanging gets released, there will always be atleast 1 or more massive problem with the new system that everyone and their cat will complain about until DE fixes it.

You ignore the fact that only U11 to 12 took longer...and that is obvious because there was Christmas and New Year between the update...that took a lot of dev time away.

All the others were "on time"

So mathematically the update should be coming this week =_="

Well hopefully your Maths is right, but like said I'm betting the week after. But hay It will be nice to come out this week. Now I'm just waiting for a DE to post this one day in response to our U14.

Edited by LegionCynex

predicting no major updates/patches while World Cup going on

/waits for anguished cries of despair/im being punished/its unfair complaints from the masses

Because a Canadian company cares about the world cup enough to stop working.  They patched through it (and more importantly, the Stanley cup finals) last year :|