Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Hype Megathread... U14 Has Been Released!

Rennagade

Sadly, it appears U14 isn't this week. Well, I'd have to wait another few weeks for it anyway... but I was looking forward to watching videos of other people playing it. :(

where does it appear? who said it absolutely wont be tomorrow? 

where does it appear? who said it absolutely wont be tomorrow? 

Because I think DE responded to it. I think it was Drew.

EDIT: Here you go.

The U14 ship is still under construction this week, but when it is ready, there will be no doubts, no questions, about its arrival.

You will know.

Edited by Casardis

The U14 ship is still under construction this week, but when it is ready, there will be no doubts, no questions, about its arrival.

You will know.

Here's the quote of Drew telling us all about this week and U14

Here's the quote of Drew telling us all about this week and U14

Oh ok this is what I thought you all were talking about, and since ive seen a very small amount of Dev activity on the forums, my money is still on friday at least

Oh ok this is what I thought you all were talking about, and since ive seen a very small amount of Dev activity on the forums, my money is still on friday at least

They said not this week and don't release major updates on Friday anymore because they can't hot fix it immediately.

Yeah. Did Redtext say that U14 would be this week, like everyone was expecting? No, it didn't, and Drew has already said that U14 is still under construction "this week".

To be fair, I learned long ago that DE is working on things up until the minute it's released. Of course the ship is still under construction this week. Even if the release date is next week, I'm sure it will still be "under construction" during that week too.

It's exactly like Scott said during the last livestream. I'm sure not even they know the release date. It's obvious they *want* it to be this week, and they're gonna work their hardest to make it happen, but if it doesn't then it'll be next week. 

Why is EVERYONE just assuming it's this week?? It could be ANY week for all we know!!

Honestly? it was a pretty OK assumption considering the event just ended last week and that the last dev-stream's primary focus was on update 14. can you really blame people for assuming given the circumstances? although i will admit that the community in general does need some lessons in patience and probably lay off the hype sugar for a while.

They said not this week and don't release major updates on Friday anymore because they can't hot fix it immediately.

they didnt say "not this week" they just said it was still under construction. and seeing as there is very little Dev activity on the forums. they are probably throwing everything they have at it as we type.

they didnt say "not this week" they just said it was still under construction. and seeing as there is very little Dev activity on the forums. they are probably throwing everything they have at it as we type.

Maybe, and it would probably be a fair assumption under these conditions, but a ton of people sounds like they were sure it was this week.

I still say Canada Day.

Also, they did say "we will know." I doubt those words mean only "you will know because there's a lack of dev activities. My guess is that they are preparing a hype train similar to U13's, and that's why "we will know."

I'm not ruling it out completely. I just think it's unlikely.

Edited by Casardis

I hope these threads get archived or pinned, somewhere so we can always look back on the days we hyped so much for the game.

So much nostalgia will flow from everyone once the game is finished and look back on how the game was so much better from this day.