Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Don't Ditch Your Kubrow!

Exodess

I've been playing catch-up with Warframe news after a brief haitus and the latest livestream brought in some interesting information about the Kubrows (which is darned awesome!) ...until the Genetic Mapping / 1-Kubrow-per-Player / Releasing Kubrow into the wilds discussion started. 

We're Tenno, dammit! If we can manage a Kubrow's DNA Integrity during missions (mentioned in the Devstream), there should be nothing stopping us from genetically altering them instead of breeding a new one every time we want some different genetic traits. >.<

Release our Kubrows? Honestly? Perish the thought. *hugs future genetically-inferior Kubrow* Don't worry buddy, I won't abandon you no matter how non-min-maxed you are. :( I wub you, flaws and all!

Who's with me?! :D

Edited by Exodess

I had a post on this same issue, It's sad because if they go through with what was planned, I guess I'll have to deal with what ever Kubrow I get first, because I sure as hell am not abandoning one.

Edited by Loopien

I don't want a Kubrow, period. Anything that can be permanently destroyed during a mission is a waste of time and resources.

Pretty sure it is not going to permanently die. It is just going to despawn and take a "happiness" penalty.

I don't want a Kubrow, period. Anything that can be permanently destroyed during a mission is a waste of time and resources.

It'll only die if you neglect it for a period of time, not if it happens to run into some enemies in a mission. That should be common sense by now.

Yeah I agree.. I will be annoying having all these people dump Kubrows cause they can't do trix. You wouldn't abandon your dog like that :/

Your right I wouldn't abandon a real living dog like that but I can differentiate real life from a video game and will dump that kubrow if he doesn't look or act like I want him to in this game that I'm playing.