Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perfect Kubrow!?

GunBladeSlash

The perfect Kubrow for me would be the first one I get honestly.  If we are going to be raising these guys from little pups I don't think I will have it in me to get rid of it, and I don't trust The Lotus to take care of it on her Kubrow planet. Why would she even want millions of Kubrows?

for the same reason she wants millions of tenno...

next game sequel from DE, warframe: "Kubrow" confirmed

Guest DefiantPotato

I'll show you the perfect Kubrow!

Shade, Fetch The PUPPY BLENDER!!!!

*evil laughs*

I am going to spend FOREVER getting a kubrow that will not only have the rarest and most exotic of patterns, but also breed to kick the most @(*()$ &#! possible. if i have to throw 365+ kubrows in the puppy blender i will. I will go into every chat channel "LF exotic kubrow for my kubrow stud to slam" in hopes of amazing patterns. I will do the same for stats. just like pokemans, I'll breed until my kubrow has 30-31 IV's all across the board.

What if... kubrows have EVs and IVs and natures and they add a new room for dueling kubrows

I wanna be the very best,

like noframe ever was!

to breed them is my real test!

to battle them is my cause!

KUBROW!

EDIT: but if they added IVs not EVs (because kubrow levels wouldnt effect stats?) and duel rooms, then that would mean that it's be like dog fighting, as you can't tell your koolbro to perform 1 of 4 moves.

Edited by VioDuskar

first i think ill get as many different traits from trading and gettung eggs and breeding having a huge clan will be useful in this. and if your kubrow follows u in the dojo just go into into the dueling room with a friend and his kubrow and we would just back of and watch them fight to see who's kubrow was better breed PETA will probably be pissed tho

My perfect fluffly Battle buddy is definitely going to be female, and she's going to be dark in color ,Kind of leaning towards stripes :). Oh and she'll compliment my playstyle :D 

I love both the base body type and the Chunky body type so I don't mind which one will appear on her.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a Husky called, er.......... Fluffy.

As long as I can make her in Kubrow form (sort of like a toddler with ADHD, genius level IQ and a fascination for destruction) I'll be ok with it.

She's pretty non violent towards anything that can move, feed or pet her though, so perhaps of limited use ingame.