The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I have played this games since the dark ages of the closed beta and WarFrame has always been dancing between good and bad patches. 

Whilst the RNGods are without mercy the DE has granted boons to the loyal. 

Remain on the path of the patient and push ever onward to a new tomorrow for we never know what it may bring. Salvation or damnation, victory or defeat, glory or shame. Fear not the murmurs of mere mortals for they know not the future.

That was glorious

вот отстой, перфект варфрейм это плохо, это очень плохо, это фикалически плохо.

When the russians come to the English forums, you know things just got 100x more serious

I usually only read these forums for amusement/information but with this news...

I have seen several first time posts in this 100+ page post so far so I figure I will voice my concern too. I have seen and played many games that PWE has touched, once they get their hands on something they milk it for money and let it die. So sorry to say goodbye DE but I've loved Warframe for over a year now and this will no longer be the same game if they gain control.

I hope you'll do something to stop it, if not it was fun while it lasted.

Not much else to be said.

This is silly. I signed it, but a petition with signatures wont overpower money. Our only hope is the massive megathread. Hopefully DE will see it, and pull out of the non-binding agreement last second. Keep in mind the Warframe dev team also isn't in charge of this; DE is. Warframe dev team does not equal DE. 

That noted, I would like to give a salute to Sheldon, Steve, Mynki, Geoff, Rebecca, Megan, Scott, Pablo, Dorian, and the rest of the Warframe team.

If this wasn't true we would have heared it by now. DE wouldn't let some false information sloat around like that espacially since nearly all of us are saying that we are gonna quiet warframe if that happens.

Its more likely that they

a) try to find a way too announce it

b) want to hold back on this until u14 is out

Yep. Says they "will" acquire DE. Not that they are wanting to do it. Says they will. Sounds like a done deal to me. Guess we know what the topic for the upcoming Devstream will be, if they don't cancel it.

Yeap, if kit turns out to be true... it'll be cancelled or we'll have the question avoided or some other team to talk about something else with pre-scripted dialogue or something.

Damn what a sh!tstorm. OP might be like a spy or something how effective this propoganda and speculation is.This is professional level fear mongering. This is threat level orange right here leaning towards red. If Rebecca is waiting for an official response outside of a denial I'd have to say we might very well be fuh hucked. Yea investors are excellent but what is the nature of the deal? We most likely will never know. I would just be wary of any economic changes in the game. 50 posts before I got this out. 10k by tomorrow 8k by tonight.

Can we stop running around like headless chickens? Panicking won't solve anything.

Let's review what we know.

This community is basically consists of headless hysterical whiny chickens, what did you expected?

Running in circles is their way of life. They can't stop and think for a bit - well, because they have no heads to do this.

Edited by Khranitel

If you've had experience with what PWE can do to a game, even a hint of something like this would be worrying. Even if it's not explained, PWE involvement is cause for concern imho.

Edited by azntrigboi

Agreed, lets just wait for at least official information. It really makes no sense leaving the game now over rumors/speculations. This is also putting unnecessary pressure on DE because now they have to calm a massive mob of players who already have their pitch forks out. 

If this wasn't true we would have heared it by now. DE wouldn't let some false information sloat around like that espacially since nearly all of us are saying that we are gonna quiet warframe if that happens.

Its more likely that they

a) try to find a way too announce it

b) want to hold back on this until u14 is out

I wonder how many people are actually going to be left for U14......

Hey everyone - currently awaiting official comment/info on this topic.

I will have to agree with the thread creator.  Do not do business with Perfect Worlds.

While I may or may not continue to play the game, I will NOT be purchasing platinum if this happens.

Perfect World destroys every single game they touch and turns it into a system that just milks money from customers.