Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

don't do this DE, please

Warframe is the only thing i have left for gaming, if you guys do something like that, i will probably stop playing any game, no games for me anymore.

When i stumbled, warframe pick me up and dust me off, then now i stand  again and play other games.

PW comes in, i am seeing this: all fem frames will become pin-up posters in metal suits. Darvo becomes lifeless sack of lottery,  and oh yeah this will happen

you might not want to see the spoiler contents may break your mind

THINGS NERFED,

Explosive weapons, Soma, Paris prime and dread, anything that will be usable in the future

and oh yeah

just to rile some hate in you, LOKI NERFED

Guys, guys, guys! 

Calm your void filled tenno hearts eat some Ruk flakes.

Stop freaking out over, what has been somewhat questionable evidence that it has happened.

Nothing has been confirmed by DE or PWE.

Even if they are just trying to figure out how to spin it, just chill till we hear more.

You'll all feel mighty silly if it was nothing but a clever ruse.

Its dangerous to throw yourself infront of a bus going 90mph, no matter how logical and reflected your post is. This snowball is NOT going to slow down before an eventual official statement. Easy as that.

Professional investors may find it useful to follow this kind of stuff, and I'm certain there are a lot more than 250 of them.

Eh, maybe it's a sign for hope.  Or maybe it's just too convenient a reason?  Maybe this bank just isn't that popular anyway, on twitter anyway.

Fine , But I'll ask you to download all the PW games , check theire cash shop , or even more easy google  PW cash shop you will find nice amount of stuff what kind of gamble or @:!# PW will introduce in WF I dont know , but you know they dont acquire the games to make people happy , but more likely to earn even more money...