Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

So investors are the people who invest in a bussiness, right? And we spend money on platinum, making us investors, right?

Well if we are investors, we have the right to sue Perfect World in an effort to take back our game!

COMMUNITY OF WARFRAME, LET US SUE PERFECT WORLD FOR OUR GAME BACK!!!!!!!

it... does not work like that.

Their decision will litterally decide the fate of Warframe... Either they sell out for a little money, and a dead game, or they refuse, and receive a MASSIVE increase in customer loyalty, and much, MUCH more money over time, plus a successful game.

There is no middle ground when it comes to PWE...

DE, we NEED an answer, right now. And it better be a good one...

Edited by Braken

this is the perfect world ceo

NSkWfCV.jpg

this scum makes his money by embezzlement and tax evasion

and of course by acquiring successful game titles, then milks them dry thus destroying them in the process

im sure he has fantastic plans for warframe 

Well guys, it's finally here.  Warframe's getting an endgame.

...no, I meant that literally.  It's ending.  It's the end of the Frames as we know it, and I feel... like sh!t.

Even if my post only adds to the mass of the thread, it's successful in at least that.  DE, if you read this particular post, please: do not do this.  I play Warframe greatly because of its independence from big-business P2W-ism.  When that goes out the window, Platinum and gameplay time cease to have ANY value whatsoever in my eyes.

Edited by Kappatalist

So investors are the people who invest in a bussiness, right? And we spend money on platinum, making us investors, right?

Well if we are investors, we have the right to sue Perfect World in an effort to take back our game!

COMMUNITY OF WARFRAME, LET US SUE PERFECT WORLD FOR OUR GAME BACK!!!!!!!

Hate to burst your bubble but thats not quite how it works.

DE would be SADLY mistaken if they think this will do nothing to the playerbase...

i mean look

wfrms_zps5d66e2ba.png

this is the most amazing thing i have seen in gaming ;-;  COME!,  LET US SLICE THESE PW INTO THE GROUND !