Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

I bet the community would have paid more money collectively to stop PWE from buying DE than PWE is offering.

That's a damn given. In the meantime have a sad song as we watch it burn.

Can we, oh I don't know, stop for 2 goddamn seconds, and shut up? For god sake, we literally have NO information about this whole merger/acquisition, and you guys are already complaining Warframe is dead? We have no idea what role PW will play, and we don't know what role DE will have. So shut up, stop cluttering the timeline with stupid posts about how Warframe is dead, and your leaving, and suck it up.

Found the mole.

I have played Warframe off and on for well over a year now. For the past few months I have been playing more steadily since i got better internet and can play with people. I have put many hours into this game and money because I believed that DE could do great things. 

Sadly, now that I hear that PW may be taking over my heart drops. Off all my games, Warframe was my most constant game that I could always come back to and know that it was here...waiting for me to wreak havoc amoungst my enemies. Now with PW possibly coming in; the whole experience of Warframe could change to a cheap "the more you pay the better you are" kind of game. Now only the rich kids can actually be good because they will buy all the stuff, and those of us who have been here since the beginning will have lost our beloved. 

PLEASE DE! DO NOT THROW AWAY OUR BELOVED! 

Sadness now overwhelms my heart and I feel that all my work has been for not.

DE plz remember that this is the #1 f2p game rated by mmobomb and other sites plz dont ruin that :'( :'( :'(

Well, if this is a takeover, guess what game isn't getting the #1 spot on the MMOBOMB F2P Showdown next year? Or even past the first tier, for that matter?

Edited by Wiegraf

Contrary to most I'm not jumping ship, not yet. But I am terrified of what's going to happen. My absolute faith is in DE, but I'm scared of what will happen if PWE starts to get involved and influence their decisions with Warframe. Just the knowledge of them being behind DE will cause the playerbase to shatter into fragments of what it is now. 

Remember the MMOBomb competition guys? When we took on the giant that was Nexus? We won, we climbed to the top of the mountain and stood triumphantly at the top. But we made ourselves targets. Big, big targets.

We're being hunted Tenno.

I'm scared.

It's a naive thing to suggest that they had or could do anything to stop it.  here's the thing about open companies, the stocks are up for grabs.  If someone with a big enough wallet comes along with the intent to buy majority share, it's basically their company after that.  End of.

That being said, the devs of the game couldn't really do anything about that even if what I said wasn't the case, unless they were all fairly major shareholders in the company which is quite unlikely.