Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Please Please Do Not Do Business With Perfect World (Mega/hyper/ultrathread)

wendiGhoul

well ever since the trading ive haven't spend real money to get plat

where do you think the plat you trade for comes from? :P  there are good plat sinks (slots, potatoes) and a growing player base that ensures platinum purchases will continue

holy crap....this page has been up for like......4 hours....and it already has 89 pages

This is what happens when the Community finds something they want to stop. Good things like Warframe can and will get ruined by something like this.

There's always the hope that if this DOES go through, DE will still be able to produce quality work, and might even be better off with the deal.

However, like many others here, I've dealt with PWE and I can't honestly say I believe in that outcome for a second.

PWE is a cancer. The effects are small and unnoticeable at first, but shortly after, you start noticing signs of weakness. Eventually, it gets worse and worse, until finally it goes terminal, and the patient becomes nothing more than a sad memory. And much like cancer, there's the chance everything will work out fine and the patient will continue to live a happy life. Not many people are excited to take that risk.

Edited by StallordD

DE -

I honestly cannot tell you  in good conscience who to side with in this conflict. If you side with PWE, your profit may expand, but the Tenno will die. If you side with your player base, their influence will expand, but you will lose a large sum of profit.

I believe the Lotus said something along these lines, did she not? And we all saw who emerged from that conflict.

I couldn't care either way, I'm just surprise it wasn't EA that bought them by now

EA is currently busy sucking the Xbone's and the P$4's $&*^s to care

Edited by Felix.