Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #32!

[DE]Rebecca

Will Warframe have a clear and continuous questline( beginning with Mars and differentiating when we meet the other races on the new planets) andif so will we be rewarded with anything (exept the storyline and the new expirience). And will it be repeatable?

Also will we be able to customise our spaceships and when we form a party with someone, will our ships beam closer to eachother or will the player be teleported to the host's ship?

Kind of ridiculous questions but never hurts to ask :)

With warframe coming to Xbox one this year I was wondering if we will be able to transfer our profile from PC to the xbox? and if we can transfer our profile will it be available when it's released or will that come at a later date later like the ps4 version?

1)Currently one of the only thing left for a lot of end game players is completing the codex. It's a verry good thing that you keep adding stuff in it but why does it take forever to fix the verry simple mistakes that get into it like :

*Since ages now there's 3 corpus enemies in the codex that are nowhere in the game (some sources says they are enemies from an event dated from before the scanner even existed) 

*Equilibrium is still missing from the codex (probably some other mods are too)  and Loot detector is still in the codex event tough it's an unreleased mod 

2)Any news from the other endgame content ? Mainly I would be interested to know if we will have the Faction or the Focus first and if maybe we can expect one and/or the other for U14 ? 

3)Vandal and Wraith design are usualy realy cool. Even more than prime ones as far as I'm concerned. Could you confirm wether the possibility of having a Vandal or Wraith version of a warframe is more like "Never" or "Why Not ?"  

2 player requirement

All missions have been build so that they can be completed by a single player, have you ever considered making missions that "really" require at least 2 players to complete?

The dragon keys come near but you can still complete the mission without taking one with you.

Of course this strays a bit from the current ('1') model, but I think that you guys can achieve so much more when you start making more use of the fact that you can play with up to 4 players. (think game-modes, elements and design)

(My hopes are already on this new mode coming up :3 )

Edited by Double_DeluXe

There are certain mods ingame that:

1) Retired by functional

2) Have no prctical use (like Warm coat)

3) Work not as intended (handspring or retribution)

The question is:

Are you intended to work them out by merging/deleting/patching them? Besides we all DO need some functional "Utility" mods that would change the weapon to be more functional and suitable for the cause!

Looking forward to if there is any progress to endgame. I mean ENDGAME. You know, missions that need us to have a tactic instead of just outlasting carnage? ^^ Is there going to be instances that we actually need to have the "go back take this go forward take that kill that go back go here" system that makes us think so that we don't have to repeat, and also bosses?

We need harder bosses with a unique-er system not just immunity time, explosions, mines, traps, and etc. Do you have any plans for such things in the current time? Oh, and one more thing. The new warframe, is it coming?

Thanks I'll look forward to the stream.

QUESTION: A few weeks ago you said that you would be changing the Idle of the Axes to something that fits more due to the size of these weapons, is there an ETA on this?

PS: are there any Ideas to make heavy weapons Viable in the future?

Edited by Axeroix

Will we ever get something like another solar system? I mean something for end-game players. During the suspicious shipments those infested were so awesome OP and there were giving hits enough to kill even well-modded Tenno.

THAT IS THE DIFFICULTY I WANT IN WF! As Frostosti said,the game is too easy for elder Tenno.

Please...hardcore mode.

1 life (no revive)

If you get downed,you are bleeding 10 sec instead 20 (affected by undying will)

If you fell out of map,you are dead,no teleporting back where you were last time.

Enemy damage and IQ OP. Same with their shields (and grineer armor).

Features from nightmare mode (no radar,shields or power drain)

Weapons/frames so hardly accessible only best Tenno will be able to get it. (NO THINGS PURCHASED WITH PLATINUM OR PRIME ACCESS! NO!!)

Thats all i can imagine that would boost the game.

Q: With the release of Kuborows and Player ships for U14 will there also be some new additons to the clan dojo like Kuborow Kennels and an Actual ship hanger since our Dojo is on a space station, i always felt folks should spawn in the Dojo's station hanger or something rather than a random hall.

Are there more infested models to distinguish Corpus from grineer levels?

Like a corpus ship would have corpus infested and grineer ship would have grineer infested.

The largest obstacle that seems to be in the way is just getting the model resources for essentally a whole extra faction

Edited by Santaphrax

Q: With the new UI and interactive modular consoles being added as part of the Player Ships, can we expect similar upgrades for our Clan Dojos as well? I'm talking more placeable, interactive modules like the Trading Post. Dojos are in desperate need of more interactivity.

1. Why not replace EXP and credit login rewards for 0.5 / 1 hour boosters. Make people log in and play.

2. Will there be cosmetics for the ships and or kubros?

3. Anything new on the Focus system?

4. Will the new quest be worth another 20-50 hours of gameplay? or can we finish everything in 2-3 hours? -how much time are we looking at?

5. Will there be crafting in the new quests?

6. Will there ever be crafting quests? Example: make this, give it to x and gain x.

7. Auction house?

French questions:

koolen asks: After U14, will the team focus on balance warframes&weapons in order to improve the game mechanics rather than adding new content?

Enzyme_X asks: Will we be able to customize our ship, and while doing this, see an external view of it? If no, could it be a "to be developped" feature in the future?

knackie asks:

- With the new warframe coming, will one of the dispersed warframes enter into the Tenno Labs? If yes, which one?

- (a confirmation): will the "quest system" introduced by the New Player Experience allow us to replay past events and earn the exclusive rewards they gave in the first place?

Redgard asks:

- Are there plans to work on the mobility of the Tenno after U14? We really need to feel like ninjas, ultramobile, lightning shadows.
- Will the Arcane Helmet alt stats be replaced by the "Focus" System? It would benefit everyone if the alt stats were removed from the helmets and given to everyone as a choice or alt stats for every warframe.

A lot of people asked many details about the Kubrows:

- Will the Kubrows have "mod slots" and ability mods? Or just a pattern by default and fixed characteristics dependent on their "role"?

- Therefore, will the Kubrows have "levels" to rank up?

- We suppose that the Kubrow will receive cosmetics through time, but will some of these cosmetics be available right from the U14 launching?

- Can the Kubrow die if we don't heal him when s/he's wounded on our ship? Or will s/he just be very uneffective/careless towards us?

I do not have many personal questions... I need to see U14 at work to raise concerns. Just;

- Is the mission rewards screen included in the whole "UI rework"?

- Have the High Devs been informed of the new format of the Hot Topics 2.0? What they think about it?

I send you (with many french players) a bunch of Thanks for your efforts. Warframe is inspiring us every day of play, despite our attention focused on 'improving' and 'fixing' everything! ^^ We love the game, that's why we constantly want to improve it! We hope our inputs will continue to be considered better and further! Virtual Hugs to all the teams!