The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theliset.com - U14 Official Hype Site - Updating Daily (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Well they just put up a "hint" about the player ship. Which means they are telling us it is coming extremely soon. So U14 today?

Won't be today, DE normally update the game on a Wednesday. Also they said on the last Dev Stream (Not Prime Time) that they were aiming to have U14 out on Wednesday the 9th but they needed more time so its most likely that U14 will come on the 16th.

or DE can surprise us with a update on the weekend, you never know

That's extremely doubtful. The reason why they changed the update days to Wednesday was to avoid weekend updates in the first place, since they don't work during that time (and therefore won't be able to do quick hotfixes). So I can safely say that "I know" it won't happen.

Yea it's 16th pretty much. They wouldn't dare making another countdown to a countdown...and the last livestream made it pretty clear that the 16th is the day we are waiting for ^^

Kk thank you and you're right (: So cross our fingers for Wednesday! I'm impressed & can't wait like many players I guess :c

or DE can surprise us with a update on the weekend, you never know

What about the one devstream where they were like "Today actually!"

Having played when they updated on Friday I can say it was awful. We'd be stuck with bugs for an entire weekend. So even if it was done they would polish it until wednesday.

I'm excited for any kind of AI on my ship. It would be cool if it had a fun purpose as well, like, say when you decide to be lazy and auto-install mods, he'll say like "I believe this should be sufficient for your next endeavor Sir/Mam." I think it'd also be cool if he'd auto select a mod and weapon loadout that you've built for you next mission, say, you've set up an Ignis, Dual Heat Daggers, and heat damage Akstillettos and it'd autoselect that build if you're doing an infested mission next, that would be really goddamn cool.

I don't think itd be great if the update drops today, and there's no indication it will. If it did, it'd be buggy no matter how hard they tried to iron it out. Something this big, bugs are gonna sneak through, no getting around it. It's not the dev's fault, it's just how it is. And then they'll go off on their weekend and we'll be dealing with the bugs.

So I'm glad that it probably (let's be honest, certainly) won't be dropping today. There's a reason they moved updates to Wednesdays.

True I can and well can't wait until Wednesday and it gives me time to do weapons and such before such a big update but it be still nice to have it early

True I can and well can't wait until Wednesday and it gives me time to do weapons and such before such a big update but it be still nice to have it early

True, it'd be nice. Personally, I can work past the bugs since I signed up to report stuff like that. Nonetheless, Wednesdays give them more time to actually do something about it.

I certainly hope so. like maybe the capacity to customize they layout of the ship with different faction-specific design schemes. They could try and tie it in with faction quests and maybe the upcoming proxy wars.

Yeah agree

Truth I remember playing when updates were on Friday and it sucks have bugs the whole weekend.

Wow god I wish that was true for now