The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

The mission to rescue the arms dealer is currently locked behind an infested invasion for me.

Clan members report to have had that mission on other locations so it seems to be randomly generated.

Needs to be a restriction so this cannot happen. I basically need to wait a good few hours to do anything.

Scratch this, I'm just seem to be terribly confused by the mission symbols.

Edited by Nightmuse

The mods on the top dont show if you dont hover your mouse over them.If you scrow down its the same.The top roll is empty.

Also to put segments after a mission you have to relog or u cant put them :) But its all good I know you will fix these small bugs :)

d03f24b853f02cdc.jpg

Edited by WinterBornX

These are the bugs i saw:
1) very long mission's loading

2) rhino iron skin bugged

3) dojo bugged, you can't enter it

4) warframe's launcher doesn't respond(it freezes) sometimes

5) i fell off on a whole, it should make bring me up again but i stayed there til the end of the mission

6) Jackal is overpowered lvl 56 and even with a strong brakk (polarized and maxed) it made hours to take him down

7) Login sometimes take hours..

8) sometimes you don't receive friend invites

9) when missions starts or i finish a mission the game make me log out(i think it's for the connection but I don't know for sure)

I appreciate the big update i' m not criticising, only reporting the bugs

Bye

Edited by NachosBarto94

Before anything I have to say that this is amazing!

Somehow I feel like I have started anew and even if I never played this as a child I feel a surge of childful glee from these wonderfully executed scenes.

My pc is currently not doing so well when it comes to browsers so I cannot provide images at the moment but one graphical bug I've noticed is that the prolouge mission names gets cut short on 1366px resolution.

And that nothing but the player stats after missions reacting to the scroll wheel feels a bit odd, as I can thusly easily access the damage dealt statistics but I have to pinpoint my cursor to the thin slider on the side of the mods/materials to see the full list, I hope that's unintentionally not adding up.

EDIT: Also, the upgrade to "access" mercury didn't properly trigger when it should have, I had to go into another mission in order to make the prompt appear.

Edited by Kamikiri

I can't get in to my dojo, I already finished vor's price, i thought it was bloqued by the quest but now im done and i still cant get in :/ 

Communications > Clan > Enter Dojo (the old fashion way- via clan info window that pops up)

Edited by DiBBz

Prologue Extermination mission: Radar freezes, mission progress not displayed.

Not receiving message after killing vor telling me what to do next.

Not able to access clan dojo, locks up when I try accessing from clan menu.

Able to build foundry early before picking up the module to activate it.

Vor control thingy (Can't remember its name) removal BP appears in foundry before darvo gives it to me.

Able to build said thingy early before actually picking up the foundry component and materials.

Ui doesn't respond at some points and requires exiting and loging back in.

Will post more bugs as I find them.

Bugged out in the loaded screen when joining other players. Still could hear, move and fire etc but stayed on the load screen. Shut down warframe logged back on and the mission was complete and I earned the foundry piece.

Since this^ mission type info mainly for alerts have been wrong. It will say survival and when in the mission it will be sabotage. Also can not continue the prologue arfter defeating Vor as no icon is appearing. Click on quite game and says I will "forfeit completion rewards and bonuses" what?

Vor's Prize is stuck just before the end (in spoiler tags, to avoid ruining it for anyone!).

In the mission to get the Mercury Nav Segment, I did it once including saving the colonists.  However, once back on the ship, it replayed the cutscene after building the negator from the foundry - including dialog.  It then reset Vor's Prize progress back to "get the Mercury Nav Segment".  Out of curiousity, I also did the assassinate mission - which did not finish Vor's Prize.  Logging out and in also did not help.  I just re-did the segment mission (while skipping the colonist section), and it, while it replayed the cutscene from earlier again, it does seems to be working - Vor's Prize is now at "confront Vor", after logging out and in again.  Maybe the issue lies in the extra objective?

I should probably also note, I'm doing the prologue even though I'm not a new player - in case that impacts anything.

Also, at the beginning of a mission, I no longer see the information about extra bonuses (i.e. 5 kills while sliding).  It would be very practical if it appeared in the mission progress screen as well.

Edited by lswest

I`ve just finished the quest in where you need to kill Vor to stop the failsafe from exploding your brains, but after i was finished i got the same mission called Vor`s prize so I restarted warframe. 

Now I don`t have the Vor`s quest anymore, but I don`t know how to get the last segment for my genetic foundry and get a kubrow.

You need to relog (multiple times) in order to progress through some parts of the quests. The ship does not activate the required markers in order to interact with some modules after obtaining.

You can slide in the ship.

Enemies approach the traps trigged by Slight of Hand, but they do not detonate. Only the Laser Doors are working.

Casting slight of hands results on a lot of many explosions of ice playing the "slow" proc sound. The locations are random

Edited by DBugII