Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Also 24 hour Catalyst coming (both platforms) 5 minutes as of this post.

Regarding this alert, I am unable to complete it as the kubrow quest seems to take precedence and therefore won't grant me access to the alert mission until I stumble upon a kubrow egg (which seems to be annoyingly rare).

Changes:

• Reduced the Morphic cost of the AkZani from 200 Morphics to 2.

• Adjusted the difficulty of the Mercury Vor encounter so as to provide players who are decked out in high level gear with more of a challenge.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with some players not receiving the Vor's Prize blueprint correctly. We have put in measures to help with players that are currently ‘stuck’, which should allow progression to continue once you receive this hotfix. If this is not the case, please let us know in this thread or a support.warframe.com ticket.

• Fixed an issue with Valkyr's Hysteria not properly respecting the level of the associated Stance, making combos unusable.

1. Feels like Christmas already.

2. Lame.

3. Great. But this does not include an alternative to obtain Vor's Prize for those who decided to skip the prologue. But i'm patient, so i'll see how it will be resolved.

4. Big thanks to Full Valkyr Combo Unlock.

Edited by Videntis

Vor's Prize seems to have broken after I built the Ascaris Negator off of my own resource reserves, rather than going through the Corpus Hijack mission. Can't find the next mission.

EDIT: I should mention that I still see "Raid the Corpus resource caches" as the active mission for Vor's Prize.

Edited by Charus

Greetings all

Would like to report a small bug. After accessing any level of the Navigation screens, from the ring of planets to selecting a mission, and then trying to access the Arsenal via the little menu button next to my profile pic to adjust loadout, it will not open the Arsenal screen until I completely quit Navigation.

I hope that's clear xD

Cheers

I still cannot continue Vor's Prize. The quest icon does not appear on any planet/node. I'm on the "Obtain Mercury Nav Segment" mission.

Edit: Restarting the game does not help. 

Edited by TailOfZabu

holographic menu is very unpleasant (and frame head obscures the portion of it), if it was like menus in dojo it would've been so much better

ship is very small (too small) and claustrophobic plus reduced walking speed in it makes it quite uncomfortable

Edited by Alex-4

Vor's Prize seems to have broken after I built the Ascaris Negator off of my own resource reserves, rather than going through the Corpus Hijack mission. Can't find the next mission.

EDIT: I should mention that I still see "Raid the Corpus resource caches" as the active mission for Vor's Prize.

Having the exact same issue

Thank you for the fixes, and all the hard work.  However, my dashboard on liset says - "/Lotus/Language/G1Quests/KubrowQuestHint4", and whenever the kubrow quest reminder pops up at the right of the screen it says the same thing.

Me too lol

Opening the chat tabs while at the escape screen (navigation, equipment, market, etc. etc.), the Quit button overlay will be on top of the clan, alliance, recruiting tabs. Clicking on them will result in clicking on the quit button.