Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Kubrow PSA:
501 of the first cloned Kubrow have been lost, but never forgotten. 20/07/2014. 
All owners of these fallen Kubrow have received: 

The Kubrow Start Kit and a full set of Kubrow Mods.
A new Kubrow Egg.
A Kubrow Incubator
Kubrow Food
A Kubrow Stasis Slot
A Kubrow blank Trait Print
10 x Kubrow Mods. 

Kubrows are no longer subject to permadeath if they die on a mission without a Collar. This fix was done serverside. 

Unfair. Noobs who managed to get their Kubrows killed get free stuff and I need to grind 50 hours for all the mods...

No word on these issues?

Random bans:

There´s been a significant amount of threads about people getting banned for no apparent reason, from what i´ve gathered, these bans happened after completing the E Prime mission (Kubrow egg) while the catalyst alert was active.
My guess is that they got automatically banned as if they were trying to exploit to get additional catalysts from the alert even though they were playing to complete the quest.

Nightmare mods:
Nightmare mode is not rewarding any nightmare mods, simple as that.

Quests affects nodes:
This one doesn´t seem like a big deal but it can seriously affect players if there´s an alert on a node with an uncompleted quest mission.
The quest mission blocks the regular mission to be played, and does the same with the alerts until they are completed.
I suggest to have the same option us we do with nightmare nodes, we can select to play the quest or the regular mission.

No control input:
This one only happened to me while hosting vault runs and opened/closed the chat. I would simply end up stuck with only being able to chat, ESC or any other key would not work (Not even Alt-F4). I had to somehow get the players to vote for the mission (It would get solved after loading into the mission) or close the game with task manager.

Also, might want to know this about the kubrows after they were gone:

Also there´s some people that don´t think the compensation was any good because they spent a lot of platinum. One person, i read, spent about 500 platinum on kubrow stuff.

You're right about the nightmare mods.  Happened after hotfix 14.03.

Props to you, DE. Keep asking those pesky bugs to leave. Feel free to "bug" them about it. LOL. Terrible pun, but I couldn't resist. Sorry, everyone. Yet again, thank you, developers, for your ceaseless efforts to make this game a bug-free environment.

My problem still consist. I did raid corpus cache, then the mercury nav mission doesn't show on navigatioin, the mission is there, just no indicator. I relogged, mission set back to raid cache, and until now after 3 hotfix, still no indicator xD. Yes I crafted the Negator using my old resources before doing the corups cache mission.

Good start, now could you make the dens actually drop eggs please? At the very least, it should be a guarantee the first time round, otherwise it feels, as now, like progression has been blocked by a pay wall! And, just to put the cherry on it, every time I finish the mission, Lotus says "Good, now you just need an egg" followed immediately by "You found en egg!"

Also, I would like a Catalyst because the aforementioned pay wall prevented me from doing the alert!

Edited by Yurinaga

Hotfix 14.0.2:

Fixed distance based transmission VO triggering after objective is complete.

My VO and Lotus don't talking on the ship when I'm in in or taked crafted items for secret message = when i picked crafted helmet or system.

While I'm very thankful that we received a form of compensation in a new starter kit and mods, shouldn't everyone that had their Kubrow lost also receive some sum of Platinum, since all of us would have had to rush incubation to have a mature Kubrow by this date?

Sell your mods and you'll get much more than 15 plat; furthermore stasis slot is 10 plat...

My Vor's Prize is still bugged as no new mission at all (crafted the cure too early). I see Vor's Prize text in navigation hub, but no quest in planet view.

Found a way to continue... well, get the pet at least.

1. Kill Jackal.

2. Do not activate navigation console when you get back to ship.

3. Go to Codecs and select the Kubrow quest.

4. Now activate the navigation console.

5. You can now continue towards your first Kubrow.

Edited by OneMember

So I was stuck in Vor's Prize on the mercury nav segment. Thanks to this update the quest showed on the star map and I was able to do it and the do the confront vor quest.  However, nothing really happened when I killed vor.  Is that the end of the story line?  Should there be anything else after confronting vor? 

My problem still consist. I did raid corpus cache, then the mercury nav mission doesn't show on navigatioin, the mission is there, just no indicator. I relogged, mission set back to raid cache, and until now after 3 hotfix, still no indicator xD. Yes I crafted the Negator using my old resources before doing the corups cache mission.

I also crafted the device before trying to do the raid mission.  Crashed entering the mission.  After the hotfixes I still cannot do the raid mission as it does not show up in the solar map.  Is there any hope of a fix for this as well?  The other fixes seem to be going well so far.