Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

After this hotfix. I shut down warframe, and came back on a few hours later.. and everything was like.. this..

wEX0cIf.jpg

Logging off, Verifying game integrity, did nothing.

EVERYTHING is like this.

Dear lord. What a mess. I think you should seriously consider shutting down for maintenance DE.

Dear lord. What a mess. I think you should seriously consider shutting down for maintenance DE.

you think thats bad? I tried to check my mods.. haha..ha.. wow, screen full of text?

Went to check my options..

HAHAHAHA. NOPE.

Currently using the defrag option from launcher. Hoping this helps.

Nope. Nothing changed.

Edited by Shuuro

Quick thinking? :(  Aside from not being able to play due to being stuck in the ship, I would be stuck on a lot of things since almost all my frames run with QT.

^ This is a situation where you contact DE customer support and tell them you are stuck with a quest bug, and they fix it. Complaining on a forum doesnt get it fixed nearly as fast.

^ This is a situation where you contact DE customer support and tell them you are stuck with a quest bug, and they fix it. Complaining on a forum doesnt get it fixed nearly as fast.

Except they made a whole section just for that purpose in the forums.

Thanks DE. How about you make the drop rate of eggs a little more common. It's annoying...

AGREED. I spent 8 hours running the mission to get the egg in the "Howl of the Kubrow" quest line repeatedly. In those 8 hours, I acquired none. Kubrow eggs are currently making Neural Sensors look like Allow Plates in terms of drop rate... sure hope it's drop chance is being raised, even by a bit!

>:(

Seriously DE. I'm at the point of being unable to play at all due to everything being so stretched out with text.

I mean.. Look at what I'm dealing with right now. Is there a fix to this?

fU4NzyW.jpg

i love how your frame's hand is raised as if in exasperation.

Guest killine

I'm done with Vor execution and then I found this.

Are after killing Vor the quest become complete or what?

Because Vor's Prize Quest still show up on the Navigation pop up menu.

BTW, thank you for the hotfix DE.

Have the same issue. 

thank you so much for the simultaneous hotfix. I appreciate it DE.

I was able to fight, kill Vor and get the Mercury Nav, but the mission seems to be stuck there for me. Also when I play missions with my friend and he gets a level of any kind his game sticks and he gets disconnected.

I just finished confronting Vor, and the Vor's prize thing showed up but it ins't showing up on the navagation...could this be another bug. T.T

I killed Vor yesterday with a friend. After completing the mission, I am now stuck with Vor's Prize but no indicator on the map of what to do next, and in my codex the quest for Vor's Prize has different text to my friend's one (He completed the whole thing successfully before I got round to it). I thought this was supposed to be fixed? :(

Update: Apparently I still have the Venus Nav Segment stuck in my components (inventory) isn't this supposed to have been installed to do the Vor Mission?

Edited by Jayjee