Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 14.0.3

The problem with not getting the collar mission after the kubrow matures is still there.  My fully grown kubrow is sitting in my ship and I can't use her.  I rushed my kubrows incubation and having to wait anyway, I hope I will get my platinum refunded.

• Upvote 3

I may have lost Dogmeat forever, RIP, but thankyou DE for the generous compensation for the Kubrowcidal bug

• Upvote 1

Still having issues with Vor's Prize quest. Time to submit my first support ticket.

• Upvote 2

OMG NO MORE GRINEER RADIO PLEASE

We're GNR!

Grineer News Radio and we're here, for YOU (praise the queens)!

Still stuck on Vor's Prize: Raid the Corpus Resource Caches. I built the Ascaris Negator and logged out after because I had to leave. When I came back on the quest icon was no longer visable in the navigation. Been stuck like this for a while now. I hope this'll help you find the problem. Thanks. :)

• Upvote 6

While I'm very thankful that we received a form of compensation in a new starter kit and mods, shouldn't everyone that had their Kubrow lost also receive some sum of Platinum, since all of us would have had to rush incubation to have a mature Kubrow by this date?

Edited by Emalde
  • Upvote 1

Can't enter my Dojo after the hotfix. Stuck at the "Please Wait..." screen. Prior to the hotfix my trade center was sunk so far into the floor of the dojo it was unuseable.

• Upvote 1

¿No words about those who spet plat on the kubrow starter pack? 

Already spent 2000 plat on getting kubrow mods and 1000 plat on gene diruptor,..So I would gladly trade the entire starter kit and all 10 mods for a instant maturation for any of my 10 kubrow puppies. This kubrow permadeath bug was poorly handled.

Edited by Lyvshalker
  • Upvote 1

Still can't access Corpus Cache mission.

If I had known something as easy as making an item too soon would get me stuck in the damn prologue, I would've just skipped it entirely and saved myself the trouble.

• Upvote 2

Farewell Gurren, you were the last of the primes. I enjoyed the time we spent together, the farming, and the plats i used to rush you. I will call your brother... Lagann.

• Upvote 1

I'm still stuck at the "Raid Corpus resource caches" part of the quest because I built the unlocker with my own resources. I really would like to finish the quest.

• Upvote 4

I panicked and opened up Warframe to see is my Kubrow was still there. Thankfully he is. 

YTWtJSw.jpg

Edited by Plasmaface

Cant whisper anyone and still can't do Vor's

when i whisper someone it gives me an error and an html code faileure thing

• Upvote 1