Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.3

[DE]Rebecca

Already spent 2000 plat on getting kubrow mods and 1000 plat on gene diruptor,..So I would gladly trade the entire starter kit and all 10 mods for a instant maturation for any of my 10 kubrow puppies. This kubrow permadeath bug was poorly handled.

Okay...I'm a grandmaster founder and even I don't throw plat around like that. Damn, son....

What they gave us in compensation for the bug was more than fair. They gave us everything we need to make a new one, a free slot, plus like 200K credits worth of gear, AND 10 brand new kubrow mods, a handful of which are rare. You're really complaining about that?

I too apprecaite the gift we got for losing our kubrows, and i don't mean to sound greedy but i spent what little plat i had left on the kit and the egg rush. Sure we got a kit replaced but i had already farmed up all of that stuff in the meantime while waiting for my Kubrow. The main reason i spent money was to have the Kubrow sooner, now I am punished for doing so and have to wait longer than most because I don't have anymore plat. Even a sum of 15 plat would be greatly appreciated by all those who lost their Kubrow. I know DE is working hard for us and we appreciate any efforts given.

Quick thinking? :(  Aside from not being able to play due to being stuck in the ship, I would be stuck on a lot of things since almost all my frames run with QT.

same here

and it look quickthinkin not the only one broken

Okay...I'm a grandmaster founder and even I don't throw plat around like that. Damn, son....

What they gave us in compensation for the bug was more than fair. They gave us everything we need to make a new one, a free slot, plus like 200K credits worth of gear, AND 10 brand new kubrow mods, a handful of which are rare. You're really complaining about that?

Just trying to get a first-hand experience. Guess it was a bad investment right now since bugs are everywhere.

Edited by Lyvshalker

A lot of people are talking about the corpus cache mission, and I am as well, unfortunately. No signs of where to go on Navigation (no marker). Please put this as a priority because a lot of people are complaining on it in-game and it's getting really annoying.. Thanks DE!

Yes, this issue has been relayed with emphasis. 

Currently, whenever I try to go to Earth, the menu just freezes and I'm forced to shut down the game. All other planets work fine. But earth is bugged because of the Howl of the Kubrow collar quest. Quite gamebreaking as I'm completely locked out of the planet.

I too apprecaite the gift we got for losing our kubrows, and i don't mean to sound greedy but i spent what little plat i had left on the kit and the egg rush. Sure we got a kit replaced but i had already farmed up all of that stuff in the meantime while waiting for my Kubrow. The main reason i spent money was to have the Kubrow sooner, now I am punished for doing so and have to wait longer than most because I don't have anymore plat. Even a sum of 15 plat would be greatly appreciated by all those who lost their Kubrow. I know DE is working hard for us and we appreciate any efforts given.

I feel the same way. Couldn't have explained it better.

Edited by ZoSo

I'm done with Vor execution and then I found this.

iGIuyQA.jpg?1

Are after killing Vor the quest become complete or what?

Because Vor's Prize Quest still show up on the Navigation pop up menu.

BTW, thank you for the hotfix DE.

Edited by ZackNeutron