Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Terrifying Unit In Your Opinion?

makaloff95

The most terrifying unit in the game? An excalibur with a Mk-1 Braton, running around on Saturn. At 40 mins, ALIVE.

Seriously though, for me, it's energy draining enemies, not that I use that waste of mod space 'Quick Thinking', but I rely on other ability based stuff since I'm a heavy utility abuser.

I frequently use a rhino with blind rage, so my abilities aren't often the cheapest, and energy can be a problem sometimes. That's fine, because my iron skin lasts forever and it's the only thing I need in voids with our team, but I need to make sure I have the energy in reserve to keep iron skin up.

So for that reason, those disruptor eximus... Those jerks can go die in a fire. When I got smacked by one of them mistaking it for just another eximus unit, I have to drop everything and try to scrounge for energy orbs to be prepared if my iron skin drops. They really grate my nerves.

Fart powered birds (aka Mutalist Ospreys)

They just fart the hell out of themselves and are impossible to kill while playing melee only.

Where do they store that much fart? I don't have the capacity to store THAT much.. jeez almost terrifying

Eviscerators.. You let one get going and it could be lights out pretty fast.. 

But most annoying would be those Scorpion grineer troop and that dumb "back, back, A (Spear)" attack.. And now that they have given Ancients the same weapon, they are equally annoying. Actually more so, since they can knock you down as well as pull you and drain all your energy and sap your life endlessly.. 

Edited by Vyeth

Top three?

Viral Eximus Toxic Ancients.  The potential for rapid unavoidable aura based death scares me.

Arctic Eximus Eviscerators.  Those slashing blades and I can't even stop it with a quick headshot because of the snowglobe!

Grustrag 3.  The build up, the disruption of Lotus' communications and fear in her voice, the fact that they are quite nasty if I'm not prepared for a hard fight and playing solo and, there's three of them unlike Stalker and Zanuka.

Like everybody I am frustrated by anything that takes away energy but they are more annoying than terrifying.

Grineer Scorches take the number one spot and will keep it for as long as high level Grineer missions exist.

Their fire does damage on the level of Napalm blasts, but is far harder to avoid. Hell if you get near a level 50+ Scorch you can pretty much say goodbye to your life.

Now I'm curious : did you survive this?

Anyway :

250px-RegulatorDE.png

They are just...I immediatly leave a mission if I see one.

Yes I did , I was just shocked. I also remember so many times where I'm at 99% to revive someone and I get knocked down by heavy gunner running up to me just to make sure I don't get my team mate up.