Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Terrifying Unit In Your Opinion?

makaloff95

Bosses included?

I'd say Hyena Pack, but then again, I haven't fought them in U14 yet.

As for a non-boss unit, I'd say any high level Toxic unit that spreads gas. Kills my sentinel in a split second which forces me to do all the loot picking up.

Surprised they haven't been mentioned here yet..

Grineer Seekers. Not their rollers. Not their latchers. It's their hitscan, burst firing, 100% bleed proc kraken pistols. Those things spell death if you get hit by their shots more than once at ANY level.

Seekers are priority kills. Over anything else. And don't try to tell me that they have no guaranteed bleed proc. I won't believe you.

You know the Hyena pack? The one that disrupts you as soon as you get close to it, and darts all over the damned room otherwise. Checks melee, slow weapons, and powers. I guess it's not a problem for people who usually pack a soma/boltor, but I don't usually pack a soma/boltor. That one friggin' guy gave me more trouble than anything else in the game until I adapted "fill the air with lead" as a strategy. 

I was doing ODD yesterday while leveling up some stuff. We got to wave 17, and I'm standing there looking down the stairs as seven ancients slowly walk up the stairs. Four of them were eximus types and the rest of the infested were getting buffed near them obviously. It was fairly intimidating.

Shock eximus, doesn't matter what enemy it's on.  I always think, "Awwww CRAP," every time I see that magnetic effect pop up.

Really, even real high-level heavy gunners are not an issue--just keep them knocked down with slam melee attacks and they're harmless.

Level 9999 Stalker....

^^^^^ that sounds scary , but the evil'est common mob i run into is toxic ainchent eximus .....that poison aura  OUCH.COUGH.COUGH BLOOD.DEATH

Oh and that time i used mirage's hall of mirrors with the ogris and shot myself in the back with 6 rockets....    Woops.

Edited by Kaskardious

• 4 weeks later...