Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

It's happened to me as well. This is getting annoying. Can someone please attack the attacker?

As a side not, this also recently happened to PSO2 (Phantasy Star Online 2) servers in japan about 2 months back and now my ISP won't let me back on their servers until they think it's okay or never, which seems to be the latter choice for them at this point. Sure wish I could switch to an ISP that wouldn't pull that BS with me. Now I can't play warframe atm because someone is bound to ruin my (gaming) day yet again. Time to hit the gym I guess while I wait for connection to come back.

Edited by KakarrotSSJ4

-snip-

-snip-

I'm just saying that as an open F2P game with a PS4 playerbase and PC playerbase, Warframe should have enough invested in security to deal with these issues in a quick manner, not in a 6+ hours manner. Warframe is an established game, and it's server status should reflect that.

Yet they have the time to pump 14 patches worth of S#&$, we have shiny ships, and dogs (so cute) and so many toons to choose from, and the maps, so many maps. That have no bugs, or errors, plus they all look unique and interesting, and the PVP is not off-balance. Solid and no errors....

Oh wait.....

And security? Who needs that when we can fall victim to anybody in the world with hidden intentions. Because we all know, a game is not important for the stability and content, just the content and errors.

P,S, We need you to make a cat patch, and work on that reputation BEFORE you seek this DDoS situation. Why care about stability NOW?

This topic is epic. All those idiots blaming ICE without any clue... What a community. Do you have any proof guys? Because, Olol right durin de rail fight, wut a coincidence, isn't a proof...

Wait your calling them idiots with how you type? And also where is your proof its not them?

I'm just saying that as an open F2P game with a PS4 playerbase and PC playerbase, Warframe should have enough invested in security to deal with these issues in a quick manner, not in a 6+ hours manner. Warframe is an established game, and it's server status should reflect that.

^

Agreed to the highest degree of agreement possible.

seriously? some of you think that an alliance organized a DDOS attack on servers to secure nodes in the game?

guys no offense meant but shut your computer & go breathe fresh air outside.

soon you ll advise for tin hats to protect vs the evil goblins that will jump out of the screen