Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

What a coincidence. Server issues when ICE was fighting for Sechura from SC yesterday, which cleared up after they won. Today, server issues when ICE is fighting for Hieracon from SC. Let's see how the server acts when the conflict is over, no?

This is literally throwing many players real money down the drain, our boosters are being wasted while we frantically try getting in. Compensation would be highly appreciated upon this inconvenience.

Indeed. I just bought booster. I don't have time for this S#&$, I have gear to level.

Its a fun game, and it caught my attention, but as a new player, all I've seen so far is content filling patches and extremely long downtimes when a "bug" or "hack" occurs. And from the feel of forums and steam, we all know and kinda know what the problem is.

Yet it is allowed to continue.

Im still a fresh person, so my leaving warframe matters not, but my curiosity is why more wont follow me to a superior title? This is forever beta, and it seems the community is more destructive and selfish in the ways of effecting the community. For hours forums open, and posts made, but the admins and hosts feed us such little details and a whole lotta "please be patient, we are attempting to fix something that should of been fixed a few days ago. The community will wait on heels attepting to log on over and over, insanity defined, yet we cannot simply leave?

If the community was fed up and decided to relocate, the dev's would have no choice but pander to the community. Maybe polish mechanics, reinforce the titles stability and fix loopholes and whatnot, im no tech, but isn't this technically robbing me? If I pay 50 bucks for plat, and I cannot play for more than 1 minute before boot, and this happens on a weekly.....

this text underline could be a cause for it to not get fixed properly no? Just because we can't connect doesn't mean it doesn't congest it does it?

I did not Blame DE or anyone else I just said it is &!$$ING me off... And if it's those dumbass who keeps attacking the server for no reason, well, I just wish them to die in the worst possible suffering...

That's nice and everything but how does that have any place on the forums? You don't see other people coming on and posting "I hope everyone has a great morning, here's a cookie" do you? this is pretty much the same thing with a S#&$tier attitude.

This is the 2nd time the game crashes and sends me and my friends to the login prompt while fighting Grustrag Three :(.

Well, 3 of us, the 4th can still play and login as usual which is weird for a DDOS unless he's using another login server (we're only living a couple of kilometers apart).

If it's a DDOS, it's back. I was kicked off my ship. This is getting ridiculous. Warframe should have enough security in place to deflect a DDOS attack, IMO.

If the attack is large enough, it is extremely hard to divert it. During Guild Wars 2 and recently Wildstar's launches there was a constant huge DDOS attack. It takes time to understand where exactly the attack is hitting and then develop a protocol to divert the attack successfully.

TL;DR It takes time to fix correctly at this scale.

That's nice and everything but how does that have any place on the forums? You don't see other people coming on and posting "I hope everyone has a great morning, here's a cookie" do you? this is pretty much the same thing with a S#&$tier attitude.

Forum moderator will judge my thread the way they want I don't care, I am MAD...MAD as hell...

Everytime I login I get a "Login Failed (Error_Internet_Cannot_Connect)". This started when I selected an alert and I was auto logged out of the game. My internet connection is fine and I have not changed any network settings. Not sure if this is another ddos attack or what.