Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starvation Strike, Until De Reacts! (The End)

7grims

Well done sir, you beat me to it ;)

I sing for my Ho is now a noble sacrifice, just like goat will.

Well, I was already starting to kill my kubrow long before this thread so I won't really take this victory but his sacrifice will never be forgotten.

Edit: I came up with the name, "I sing for my homies". because I was thinking of singing dogs and what would happen if they sang for their other dogs...so I got that name...

Edited by Pbrandon1

Oh danny boy, the pipes, the pipes, are calling.
From glen to glen, and down mountainside.
The summer's gone, and all the roses falling.
It's you, it's you, who must go. And I must bide. 

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow.
Or when the valley's hushed white with snow. 
It's I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow.
Oh Danny Boy, oh Danny boy, I love you so. 

~ In memory of those Kubrows who are soon to die or are already gone. 

Someone name their Kubrow Danny Boy. 

Updated, day 8.

I'm surprised ppl still show up on this post, thank you all for the support.

I guess only 5 more days to go... If DE doesn't implement the feature with todays update... then it will obviously die off before next wednesday. Will you continue the crusade with sacrificing another Kubrow? :P

I guess only 5 more days to go... If DE doesn't implement the feature with todays update... then it will obviously die off before next wednesday. Will you continue the crusade with sacrificing another Kubrow? :P

If DE implements a fix for this problem, no, ill just sell/destroy/release this bastard, whit whatever new option they implemented.

Besides goat I also have a huras, that his ugly as a pig's asss, just cause it looks like a freak I will keep it. 

Edited by 7grims

If DE implements a fix for this problem, no, ill just sell/destroy/release this bastard, whit whatever new option they implemented.

Besides goat I also have a huras, that his ugly as a pig's asss, just cause it looks like a freak I will keep it.

My body is so ready for a delete option

can't wait to see what's happenning when kubrow reach -100% health.

My guess would be that the kubrow don't even die, but you just can't use it in battle anymore :D

stored forever in your stasis chamber forever :D

NOooooooooooooo, dont say that, nooooooooo, TAKE IT BACK, i dont want nightmares!!

Stasis Chambers are like Pokeballs.

Always thought pokeballs kept the pokemons awake and pumping inside them, thats even worse if they are in stasis, mean the pokemons are always fighting, sleep, fighting, sleep, fighting. That sounds like a torture.

update day... nine, or whatever... that thing taking forever to die.. so boring...

and DE has ignored us a long time ago :(

Just keep the topic hot and hopeful it will get into the weekly hot topics!

also....da hell, did your kubrow get healthier? o.0;

Always thought pokeballs kept the pokemons awake and pumping inside them, thats even worse if they are in stasis, mean the pokemons are always fighting, sleep, fighting, sleep, fighting. That sounds like a torture.

Good point, I withdraw my statement.

btt: My own, second Kubrow is on its way to -100%, too. It just takes so long ^^

It's at +20% right now...and it annoys me that my Kubrow #1 has to sit in stasis for weeks :/

Edited by Isohexan

Good point, I withdraw my statement.

btt: My own, second Kubrow is on its way to -100%, too. It just takes so long ^^

It's at +20% right now...and it annoys me that my Kubrow #1 has to sit in stasis for weeks :/

yah same with me, but what anoyes me is I cant bake a new egg, wile this one is alive.

Just keep the topic hot and hopeful it will get into the weekly hot topics!

also....da hell, did your kubrow get healthier? o.0;

he did not get healthier, that is like negative numbers, he is going forward to minus 100% = death

I seriously wish this Posts had a starvation feature.

If I was DE I would let all your Kubrows die, as this is basically some $&*&*#(%& act of pixel terrorism. and anyway, you are doing it to yourself.

I seriously wish this Posts had a starvation feature.

If I was DE I would let all your Kubrows die, as this is basically some $&*&*#(%& act of pixel terrorism. and anyway, you are doing it to yourself.

What? I don't have any Kubrows on starvation. So that's basically your assumption right there. My post was in reference of 7grims' Kubrow.

The Sahasa I'm currently maturing is healthy and happily. The other 13 mongrels are in the fridge though and will probably stay there for at least some months or years to come.

And as I already said earlier: I will support people demanding a better solution to get rid of some unwanted Kubrows even if their methods are somewhat questionable because I think it's an oversight on DE's side. If they wouldn't want that people have the feel to get rid of unwanted Kubrows then they shouldn't have made Kubrow breeding/customization this random in the first place. The way it is now it was only a matter of days until something like this thread would come to existence. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

I just made my second Kubrow myself and got the same breed as my first (and a considerably worse looking one too, hard to beat a black and white well proportioned lotus mark kub) and so now I'm thrust into the great Kubrow disposal debate.

The thing is people keep acting like getting rid of them has to be a cruel act, be it euthanize them or releasing them on earth to their eventual DNA destabilized death. But there's a perfectly lore friendly and humane option right in front of us.

But why can't we just sell them? I mean that's how we get rid of all of our other equipment and it's already shown that the Tenno buy and sell from the corpus regularly. Why wouldn't a corpus merchant want a rare Orokin era pet that's been created by technology that's almost impossible to find now? Not to mention that if we were selling them away to people as pets they would of course take care of their upkeep through the DNA treatments.

I don't see why this even has to be a contentious subject.