Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rename Planets In The Navigation Ui :d

ChaseColt

Long live Ye Olde Derelict, The Void, Yoyo Phobos, Sunbae Dojo, Miss Europa, Captain Sedna, Aeris & Sephiroth, Knight Lady Ceres, Pluto the Kubrow, King Neptune, OMG Uranus, Queen Saturn, Mister Jupiter, Lord Mars, Sir Earth, Vriska Venus, and Madame Mercury!

<3 We will never forget you.

Based on feedback, having this be a small, 'in-the-know' quest offered by a strange button hidden in the Liset would be a great Easter egg. The names don't have to stick around from session to session, but having one of those tiny details really makes it feel more immersive, like your Liset is actually yours. The Captain Vor bobblehead can even make an appearance during the quest, to submit the silliness of the whole shebang. :3

I think it'd be awesome to rename your planets.  Adds another level of personalization! :) 

Please let us keep this! 

No way, beleive me, everyone will get confused then, some will say Invite to Sedna and then the person who renamed Sedna will mistake Eris for Sedna and invite there and and what not! :(

Simple solution that pleases everyone : enable it once you completed every nodes of the starchart.

In the good ol' games, youunlocked things when the game wascompleted. Why not here too? :)

Also : still waiting for a Liset's interior customization (I want my Vor bubblehead,a lotus-shaped auto refreshener & windshield wipers), a place to hang a hockey mask and Grate prime.

Edited by unknow99