Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

Chat broken, trades are still bugged.

Game hangs or one member booted out at end of mission countdown but before mission starts.

Black screens for no reason, such as when exiting Arsenal, causing me to have to wait 24hrs before doing mastery test, even though I never even started the thing.

Mods still not fixed, bottom row of mods on fusion section still not visible, and the row before still half black. Go back to the old way mods were shown, it was miles better.

I can't say that there are many positives at the moment, just one frustration after another.

Also, why does the game cause massive amounts of stress to high end graphics cards? I shouldn't need to run with V-Sync enabled on a GTX Titan...which makes the frame time worse and cursor response lower.

Can we please have some people actually fixing the PROBLEMS in the game, as opposed to fixing things that really aren't important, like the look of the worst looking armour set in any game ever? Is that really an issue when there are people leaving the game due to it failing all the time?

I keep getting warning saying "Please ensure your firewall allows UDP ports 3960 and 3962"

I have disabled all the firewalls even my router's firewall,created exclusions for the program and the ports still nothing

And the chats is messed up,i presume its because of the firewall thing not sure

Any help would be appreciated thank you

Edited by NoirReaper

I for one am unimpressed, I updated only to find out now warframe won't work in multiplayer, and every time I get revived during a mission I get put into the roof, above the level area and have had to miss out on somethings I have wanted. Such as the catalyst blueprint on mercury and heavy impact for my zephyr warframe. I know my friend has had this issue too with the firewall as well

Oh, yeah, the new update is "GREAT" ....

I can only play solo suddenly -_-

The Chat wont connect, and when im starting a Mission, it tells me, that i have to enable the Ports, and i cant find a group... GOOD JOB! (who wants to play anyway, its more important that the Dendra Armor looks better now..... "sigh")

Oh, and for those who think it is my fault: I didnt changed a thing! everything worked before the new Update.

Oh, and i try'd the following:

Manually activating the Ports in my Firewall - No Change

Activating Upnp in my Router - No Change

Deleting all Warframe Rules in my Firewall, hoping that it will tell me that Warframe got blocked, so that i just have to unblock it... - Nothing happend

Deactivating the whole Firewall - No Change either

Changing Ports ingame from 2xxxx to 4xxxx - Same Problem

Daf*** happend? 

Please help, otherwise i cant play anymore o.O

Tried running with a disabled firewall and got the same result with the chat and multiplayer functionality not working. What happened in the last 2-3 patches when I wasn't looking for these issues to happen?

There were some other issues too, such as not being able to pick up drops whether they be mods, ammo, energy, health or anything else while fighting the Infested on Mercury (Orokin Catalyst blueprint mission). Seemed somewhat linked to constantly attacking and/or being in Valkyr's Hysteria. This isn't the first time this has happened either and has been happening on and off for about a week now.

Please fix chat. When onln i cnt see any of my friends nln and im indicated as offln...plz fix...got back to playn today...wntd to play so badly...finishd the 58mb update and thn entering the game with exctmnt nly to be killed with such errors...plz fix...

I keep getting warning saying "Please ensure your firewall allows UDP ports 3960 and 3962"

I just spent like three hours going through all my network and security settings making sure every thing is okay, chat is still broken.

Now I see I'm not alone here with the dead chat, thank goodness. Thought I screwed some thing up.

Edited by Arkanfell

j'ai enlevez tout le par feu mais rien ne fonction comme d'habitude vous devez vraiment avoir une equipe des teste c'est vraiement important car sa enerve beaucoup de joueur et ils vont partirent je suis dejas entrain de chercher un nouveaux jeux car c'est tres frustrant et arreter d'effacer mes message sa l'est d'autant plus si vous repondez juste a (good job) je suis pas d'accord rien ne fonction dans le jeux plus vous fixé plus sa decone alors me ditent pas que vous avez pas assez de moyen pour vous payer une equipe teste je ne vous croie pas je pense avoir mis asser d'argent et je compter en metre encore mais la je me tate vraiment a changer de jeux car je suis désoler mais rien ne fonctione 

@Narco40

Can't you at least try to use something like google tranlate when posting in an international forum? My first language also isn't english, but you can't everyone around to understand your language. So if someone really removed a post from you, maybe it's because noone knows what you are talking about!

Pouvez-vous pas au moins essayer d'utiliser quelque chose comme google Tranlate avant de poster dans un forum international? Ma première langue est également pas l'anglais, mais vous ne pouvez pas tout le monde autour de comprendre votre langue. Donc, si quelqu'un de vraiment enlevé un poste de vous, c'est peut-être parce que personne ne sait ce que vous parlez!

j'ai enlevez tout le par feu mais rien ne fonction comme d'habitude vous devez vraiment avoir une equipe des teste c'est vraiement important car sa enerve beaucoup de joueur et ils vont partirent je suis dejas entrain de chercher un nouveaux jeux car c'est tres frustrant et arreter d'effacer mes message sa l'est d'autant plus si vous repondez juste a (good job) je suis pas d'accord rien ne fonction dans le jeux plus vous fixé plus sa decone alors me ditent pas que vous avez pas assez de moyen pour vous payer une equipe teste je ne vous croie pas je pense avoir mis asser d'argent et je compter en metre encore mais la je me tate vraiment a changer de jeux car je suis désoler mais rien ne fonctione 

beautiful language. understood nothing but discontent. probably agree.

My Ports are open yet still no chat. 13 Hotfixes into U14 and still a mess. When will this game ever run right again?

I don't know but I remember the last time DE screwed up like this we got free stuff.

Dang, I should really get my facts straight, I just assumed it was the update casuing the issues. Sounds like it was a server issue. My bad.

Edited by Arkanfell

И как понять :

Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что в брандмауэре открыты UDP  порты 3960 & 3962.

Если у мя так и стоит 3960 & 3962 и форум не грузится, это лаг соединения с интеренетом?