Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

@Diman269

Послушайте, если вы пишете в России здесь, никто не может помочь вам. Существует русская часть форума, где они обсуждают ту же самую проблему. Я надеюсь, что помогает вам.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/280118-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-1412-1413/page-2

Look, if you write in russian here, no one can help you. There is a russian part of the forum, where they are discussing the very same problem. I hope that helps you.

Ещё чё за фигня когда оглядываешься всё плывёт как после пьянки на утро, на экране ничё не разглядеть в движении походу  чтото напутали

И как понять :

Пожалуйста, убедитесь, что в брандмауэре открыты UDP  порты 3960 & 3962.

Если у мя так и стоит 3960 & 3962 и форум не грузится, это лаг соединения с интеренетом?

А понимать так, что с сервером какие-то проблемы. У всех чат не грузится. Так же и товарищи не находятся на старте мисси, буд-то в игре никого нет. Забей короче, проблема не у тебя.

Confirmation:

Chat not working, can't find squads, notification to open already opened ports.

Looks like it's time to hot-fix it. :)

@IceLupus

I just wanted to help, if no one can understand you when you're posting about problems and bugs, how are they going to help you? DE has community managers who understand other languages, but they are active in the according languages board. Whatever I'm gone...

Outside the chat and port problems, is anyone having any weird lighting effects happening with this hotfix?

In missions the lights flicker on me like Stalker is about to attack, and on my ship, there is this weird yellow/green pulse that goes up in the air centered on my kubrow puppy. The pulse stops once I interact with the puppy.

Edited by Crewell

Same problem here, chat window is kinda stuck and not showing anything at all, beside that we can't play co-op anymore if you want to invite someone, also can't see who is online or not in friends list and clan as well...

Hope this get fixed asap...the game isn't joyful without playing co-op

I seem to have a major issue with networking in the last few days. I am public and I allow any matches to be found, regardless of the ping. Still, my chat is just searching and trying to connect and I have not been able to connect to players at all. This virtually makes playing this game impossible at the moment and my boosters are getting wasted although that is a minor issue compared to the fact that this is nearly unplayable at the moment.

Any info if this is a known issue and/or is the solution being worked on?

Additionally I could say that I have a high end PC and before Update 14.1.X there was almost no issues ever so it is very unlikely this would be a problem in my end.

EDIT: A friend of mine helped me with this a bit. He said that the problem is firewall ports 3960 & 3962. We enabled them but ti still repeats the same issue. It seems as though the issue is within the builds and not in my end.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Tweaked the visuals and improved the performance on the Liset loading screens - your Liset is now pilot-able on loading screens! .

We need space missions (taking place in the planets orbit)  to shoot things and kill stuff with the Liset.

Like in Starfox 64, Strike Suit Infinity, Eve Online...

Also, is there a way to either genderbend Ordis or have him muted forever?

I can't stand the voice and wannabe-GlaDoS imitations anymore. It gets old.

Since his transmissions are overlapping all other screens, he is even more of a nuisance.

At least some players don't feel "Forever Alone" >_>

Nice patch again. Still nothing about releasing useless Kubrows in the Wild* or Changes in Infested.

*means: My Idea: Every time a Kubrow gets released, other players may have a chance to encounter it during missions on Earth.

<petname> (<playername>) Kubrow [<petlevel>] = Snow (NoSpax) Kubrow [30]

Released Kubrow get deleted from Database after 10 days of play and cannot be encountered in-the-wild anymore.

Edited by NoSpax

GJ DE BUT THIS BUG SURVIVED EVERY FIX!

UVvn6F5.jpg

I cannot see the error because some Pre-schooler scribbled on it very hard.

... Seriously, i know why the children love cinnamon crunch so much but i can't tell what the hell the problem is here.

Edited by Leetium

In any sort, I love the new updates but is there a way that there could be a fix for the port problems? I have just recently got the "Make sure your ports 3960 and 3962 are open" and I have tried to change everything and yet it is still doing it. Please try to make this a fix in one of your next updates please!!!!!!