Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

I don't say it's bad, but if I want to get rid of a kubrow, it gonna take a lot of time.

We need a way to discard them without waiting for 5 days (10 now).

Well thx for the hotfix anyway.

Wasn't it 10 days, now 20? it was 20% per day and it goes to -100% doesn't it?

While I do love the update and the fixes, I do sincerely hope they incorporate a release option for unwanted kubrow as well as give some degree of customization or say in what a kubrow comes out as, even if its just being able to say this egg creates this specific breed of kubrow and being able to customize their fur color and pattern. It's sci-fi, not reality, so those honestly shouldn't be too big of a change in regards to the current kubrow breeding system, while at the same time letting players have a degree of choice in finding the kubrow they want.

There are random crashes throughout the game now. My game will crash after 30 minutes. I think I'm done with Warframe until this issue is resolved, it's been happening for over a week and i did all kinds of troubleshooting. Please Fix DE.

Edited by Suguru-Kaira

Kubrow AI is stupid they stuck their heads in crosshair all the time shielding the enemies

and attack once in 10 sec (even less often) they don't even fight back when infested tearing them apart...

All the Kubrows do is running around the area and maybe occasionally attack, casually ...

Edited by Alex-4

Can we please get the endless 'Please Wait... *generic flash loading circle*' fixed?

It locks the entire game and when you wanted to join a PUB game that just in that moment dissolves for whatever reason *cough*U14crashingeveryotherminute*cough* and the game needs to be either Alt+F4'd or otherwise killed.

Make it time out client-side.

Make it abortable with esc.

Make it actually realize that the game it wants to join doesn't exist anymore.

Thanks!

Oh and by the way the drops for Dark Sector Conflicts are broken. Both the Beserker AND the Decisive Judgement that I picked up disappeared as soon as the match ended. This happened in 2 different matches.

My side won the match and I did get my payment so its not like the mission crashed or I got disconnected.

This is, next to my broken chat is the most annoying glitch I've encountered.

Edited by Caleb_Tenrou