Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

well crap. starving kubrows takes 2x as long now. how does that seem like a fix. make a release to wild button or something.

They were addressing concerns about how quickly they could die off if you wanted to keep one, but forgot to put it in stasis. Also not everyone wants to dedicate 100k credits per week-ish to keep their preferred doggie from withering away.

Changes:

DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

Why am I not surprised!

All the feedback regarding the Kubrow, all the questions being raised, all the requests for implementing an option that allows the user to delete/release a Kubrow in order to free up a stasis slot because they have no need for duplicate variants/types and DE comes out with a fix that now slows down the entire process of killing one off. The decision maker there must have had a wry smile of their face implementing that one.

Why is there a "dna decay rate" at all?  Is this the way warframe is headed, you have to play it every day to even make enough money to pay for your recurring costs?

Is this a job or a game?  If you have to coerce me to play you're really not clear on what a game is supposed to be.  This is starting to turn into APB, which was heavy into the same kind of mechanic.  If the only reason I'm playing a game is because I have to to make any kind of return on my in game purchases within a limited time span, I'm out.

And yes, thank you for fixing the poison cloud mechanic that nobody wanted.  Way to be right on that one while ignoring bugs that have existed since before U14.

The Dendra energy colour update seems a bit slow at the moment - doesn't happen until after I leave the attachments screen.

Is there any possibility of getting a toggle between one / two dendra energy generator(s) per limb? Disappointed the two arm generators sit on Proto-Excal's funky arm.

Just remove buying the DNA Stabilizers for the kubrows, remove the time gate on the stasis and let us just customize how they look as we want. Its a shooter not a pet simulator. I just want to jump in and  play. It's insane we have to even pay for that. In games like Marvel Heroes they have something called Team Ups. I get a full Human (or Mutant) in that, which beats a dog, and I never have to feed them and they don't hate me when I die and I don't have to wait any amount of time in regards to anything to do with them. In Star Trek Online I have 4 Bridge Officers, same story. Remove this mechanic please. I'm not going to farm your solar rail pvp in a pve game to "strike it rich" to afford this dog;s vet space vet skills, and if you MUST keep this lame mechanic in, make a class in veterinary medicine so we can learn that and never have to deal with this stupid cost of healing them again.  The ideal situation is like Marvel, log in, summon the pet, play the @(*()$ game, have fun and never worry about anything to do with the dog.

Edited by BloodDoll

Seriously, DE. Of all the whinging threads made there is one that makes the most sense. Usually I don't care about the whingers as well you are the developers and you do what you want but there probably does need to be a way to release the Kubrows you don't need. How about if you do an Earth mission and go to a den you can now interact with it and there is a release Kubrow option. It disappears  back into the den never to be seen again? 

• Reworked appearance aspects of the Dendra Armor to appear more impressive and high quality.

hmmm. the energy still wont turn of like the edos chest piece.

the energy quality has improved, but seriously make it like when it was when it was first released, when the energy box actually turned off and not be on constantly, like it was in the 14.1 build before hotfix 14.1.1 caused its energy to be on 24/7.