Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.1.3

[DE]Megan

genetic deterioration has been there since it started

Wrong. Then my Kubrow Puppy would have had 80% or 60% life left before it matured, and I didn't spend a genetic stabilizer on it until it was matured.

The only thing I could explain this is a server sided bug on my account for this specific Kubrow.

Yeah, that "please wait" bug after an unsuccessful Squad join is still there. Seriously, I am tired of having to restart my client. Put an ABORT button or whatever.

EDIT: Restarting client for the 5th time in a space of 10 mins.

Edited by Ilryth

DNA Decay rate for Kubrows has been halved. This should better accommodate concerns about upkeep costs and requirements to tend to your Kubrow.

any Decay rate on your dogs is still terrible  it's still holding  our Dogs hostage for credits  u just cut your weekly demands down to half - the system isn't reasonable !

Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue with downed players who are out of revives temporarily preventing squad members from finishing missions.
  • Fixed an issue with players being able to cancel out of Mission Complete screen during the Outro cinematic which would cause them to get dumped back into the level.

1:  This is not an issue. It's called Forfeit the game already. Don't slow down the player's that are still alive.

2. Can you fix the part where a player appears to die out of Mission Complete during outro which causes a loss of all exp and loot from the start of said mission? Edit> (Unless what is stated is the same as what I'm reffering to.)

Edited by Videntis

• Fixed an issue with join in-progress functionality not working correctly for publicly hosted alerts, invasion, Conclave, Dark Sector, and Nightmare missions.

And I thought the whole Warframe community stopped playing, lol. Thank you, finally I can play this game again. (Yes there are players with such a bad internet speed, that they can't host a mission on their own... we're not all moochers :P)

When i try to do the current potato alert publicly i get stuck in infinite "Please wait" message while the Ordis ramblings get on my nerves. The only way to get out of it is to force close the game. Really nice job on this patch...

I don't say it's bad, but if I want to get rid of a kubrow, it gonna take a lot of time.

We need a way to discard them without waiting for 5 days (10 now).

Well thx for the hotfix anyway.

I brought this up in one of the latest Prime Times, Steve said they'd think on it, so something might be on the way. They did give us a couple more starting cryo slots a few patches ago at least.

• Penta shots fired from Hall of Mirror clones will no longer display weapon trails.

Were these causing some sort of issue or something? I actually used those weapon trails to keep track of them all, especially with heavy caliber on the penta. 

Edited by lamiamistral