Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats The Most Painful Equipment You Had To Level?

AVENTUS

Most of everything that I didn't keep was either garbage but not a pain to use (Kraken, Spectra, Viper, Twin Vipers, others) or just not very useful (Cernos, Tysis, Embolist, others).  Then there was the Torid, which someone seems really afraid of letting that weapon be useful, so I ditched it.  Maybe they approach being useful or bearable with a Catalyst in them, but if the gun can't stand well enough on its own pre-Catalyst, then it doesn't get to stay in my arsenal.  

On the other hand...

I absolutely loathed every shot I had to fire with the Strun, Hek, Vulkar, Burston, Lex, and Aklex. These were the worst of the worst.

Ah, painful leveling. So much pain...

1) Dread. It's a bow. Bows suck. Dread sucked. Incredibly painful and awkward weapon. There's a reason guns were invented. To get rid of bows. Because they suck. If it weren't for Vaubon, I'd still be struggling with this PoS. Don't give me any S#&$ about the Paris Prime, either. Dread is arguably the best bow and if the best is this steaming pile, I don't want to ever see another one. I'm pretty sure I can manage that.

2) Oberon. You know what I'm saying here.

3) Lex. Hits hard, but...the slow. In every way.

4) Seer. Lex, but misses more because of uberzoom and projectile speed.

5) Kama. Bo-ring machete animations and the stance. Good god, the stance. Duals were great. Single...sucked. Bigtime. Only thing that made it tolerable was sticking it permanently on Saryn. She still won't speak to me to this day, but I enjoyed the view.

Hek, boar and strun. For some reason i only enjoyed leveling drakgoon, sobek and phage(out of the shotguns). Other than that, lecta(uuuugh), scoliac was fun as hell though.

Oh Tysis was a major pain, it just didn't feel right when firing.

Edited by kiteohatto

For me, it was the Kubrow.

It's the only item in the game that felt like a drag, to me.

I'd say it's because of the following:

- Infested got a buff, which made it dangerous to go past wave 10 if your Kubrow didn't have enough points for crucial mods.

- Stasis time when switching Kubrow. Since Kubrow was the only thing left for me to level, the waiting time sure was annoying.

- (Feels like exp in general got a nerf, not sure about this one.)

- When leveling your Kubrow, it only gets Exp when it kills, uses skills or if your team mates do the killing. Basically encourages you to do nothing, which feels pretty boring.

For me, the hardest equipment to level was every sentinel except Carrier. No joke, that was incredibly painful because Carrier was my first sentinel so when I switched I absolutely could not deal.

Weapons are easy because I passively level the ones I don't like.  If it's a primary I'll only use it on a melee-only frame.  If it's a secondary I'll just keep it equipped and not use it, or if it's melee I'll level it on a frame that never actually uses melee. Only downside is it can take a while.

EDIT: also I don't mind kubrows cuz they're actually decent.  Well my sunika is.

Edited by LazarusDark

For me, the hardest equipment to level was every sentinel except Carrier. No joke, that was incredibly painful because Carrier was my first sentinel so when I switched I absolutely could not deal.

Weapons are easily because I passively level weapons I don't like.  If it's a primary I'll only use it on a melee-only frame.  If it's a secondary I'll just keep it equipped and not use it, or if it's melee I'll level it on a frame that never actually uses melee.  It can take a while but since it never interrupts my playstyle I don't have to mind it.

Lol carrier is the hardest to level out of them all if you aren't fighting Infested