Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Ahem ahem.

Quote from the recent dev journal (2 days ago): "The entire process can take anywhere between 3-6 weeks, depending on what’s required. A skybox that doesn’t use elements already created in Warframe naturally takes longer as new assets would have to be created.".

Um... I was too lazy to read the whole monstrosity that the dev journal is so... Is that quote out of context?

Ahem ahem.

Quote from the recent dev journal (2 days ago): "The entire process can take anywhere between 3-6 weeks, depending on what’s required. A skybox that doesn’t use elements already created in Warframe naturally takes longer as new assets would have to be created.".

Um... I was too lazy to read the whole monstrosity that the dev journal is so... Is that quote out of context?

they were just talking about how long it took them to make the skybox, not that Archwing is gonna take 3-6 weeks before it's done.

Edited by Rettycombine

Welp, time for science.

I did an experiment to see how long it would take to reach the bottom page of the site when using the W key. The result I got was around 40 seconds for the whole page. It took 4 seconds to reach the first blip on the site. If you keep going farther you'll reach a point where the asteroids will stop coming towards you, but haven't reached the bottom of the page. This is about 20-23 seconds in. If my prediction is correct, we will receive a total of 5 blips per 4 seconds of travel time. The excess 20 seconds towards the end might be a minigame of some sort as a fallback needed U15 to be delayed to Thursday.

Now, what are these other 4 blips coming Sunday-Wednesday? Syndicates and Hubs. We know that the Corpus Ice Planet will be making a return, and such for U14 there wasn't a slide for the Infested Ship so there won't be a blip for the Ice Planet.

Anyone else think of other stuff that might be added to the teaser site?

Welp, time for science.

I did an experiment to see how long it would take to reach the bottom page of the site when using the W key. The result I got was around 40 seconds for the whole page. It took 4 seconds to reach the first blip on the site. If you keep going farther you'll reach a point where the asteroids will stop coming towards you, but haven't reached the bottom of the page. This is about 20-23 seconds in. If my prediction is correct, we will receive a total of 5 blips per 4 seconds of travel time. The excess 20 seconds towards the end might be a minigame of some sort as a fallback needed U15 to be delayed to Thursday.

Now, what are these other 4 blips coming Sunday-Wednesday? Syndicates and Hubs. We know that the Corpus Ice Planet will be making a return, and such for U14 there wasn't a slide for the Infested Ship so there won't be a blip for the Ice Planet.

So I'm not sure how you timed it but i timed it with a lapping stopwatch in my right hand while moving with my left hand and got 3 seconds to the first tick, 21 seconds to where the asteroids stop and about 33 seconds to the bottom of the page which would mean 7 ticks until the asteroids stop and an additional 4 to the bottom of the page meaning it's either coming next ... saturday (the last tick will likely be the day before it goes live) or the following Wednesday, much more likely. so it looks like we've likely got a week and a half till U15 launches.

Welp, time for science.

Syndicates. Directional Melee Attacks. Sigils. The new Warframe. Powers now innate to frame instead of being mods.

Hubs have been delayed, don't expect them to show up.

Edited by Tails-san

I'm really curious about the other powers he might have owo as far as I understood it, they merely described ONE power.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned two skills just not strictly defining which one was which while they were talking.

They said his 4 was like a frost bubble that extends out that makes anyone who walks inside phase out of the real world and into his and you can only interact with things on the same plane of existence (thus the bullets not hitting you and you not hitting them).

Then they mentioned that you can put an enemy or ally into that phase and not have to worry about them for a while, so I wouldn't be surprised if his number 1 skill was a single target version of his AoE skill.

Edited by Momoynator

Okay then, just... Something that looks like it's natural to sit on. Except Excal and Ash, all other have weird geometrical shapes for butts. That's a serious issue that needs to be adressed, stat. #bottomframe2k15

But yeah this guy will probably have a robe and wizard hat. My hopes aren't very high, but his abilities sound interesting.

In other words, if you have an iron board for a backside, you're acceptable and normal, but if you actually have muscularity and shape for a backside, you're weird and unacceptable.

How in the world do you expect anyone here to take you seriously?