The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I am glad so many people are really hyped about archwing. I only have one question that stems from one of the teaser trailers I saw. The mission was complete but ordis couldn't get the liset to you so he drops the archwing. You fly off through a bunch of space debirs and whatever until you reach the end where he is. My question about this is can we avoid doing the archwing stuff in this setting if we don't really want to do it.

However long it took me to finish whatever mission, am I now going to be randomly forced to complete this archwing stuff after I really just wanted to end the mission? Or are their going to be separate archwing missions that I can choose to not do?

I thought they'd have an individual trailer for sigils... I know theyre connected to syndicates, but they've had like, 4 trailers for archwing that should've been combined n one. They're really trying to add some padding... Oh, and we need a trailer for ice tile set right? Counting the one for the new frame that's three more teasers~

I'm almost 100% certain the last Devstream informed us that the Ice Tileset would not be dropping with U15.

I thought they'd have an individual trailer for sigils... I know theyre connected to syndicates, but they've had like, 4 trailers for archwing that should've been combined n one. They're really trying to add some padding... Oh, and we need a trailer for ice tile set right? Counting the one for the new frame that's three more teasers~

can't forget hubs they probably will have a trailer for hubs

I am glad so many people are really hyped about archwing. I only have one question that stems from one of the teaser trailers I saw. The mission was complete but ordis couldn't get the liset to you so he drops the archwing. You fly off through a bunch of space debirs and whatever until you reach the end where he is. My question about this is can we avoid doing the archwing stuff in this setting if we don't really want to do it.

However long it took me to finish whatever mission, am I now going to be randomly forced to complete this archwing stuff after I really just wanted to end the mission? Or are their going to be separate archwing missions that I can choose to not do?

Its not that the mission was complete, its that the Balor Fomorian was attacking. The Liset is a stealth ship not a combat pod she he drops off the archwing so you could eliminate the threat of the Balor Fomorian so that Ordis could you know actually slow down to pick you up without worry of being blown to pieces..

can't forget hubs they probably will have a trailer for hubs

Hubs won't be included in U15, unfortunately. They initially planned to include them, but with the inclusion of Archwing they decided not to instead. However, we'll be getting Syndicates and the Archwing itself instead, which isn't a bad deal.

I could be wrong and they decided to re-include player hubs, but as of the last Devstream they will not be included.

Hubs won't be included in U15, unfortunately. They initially planned to include them, but with the inclusion of Archwing they decided not to instead. However, we'll be getting Syndicates and the Archwing itself instead, which isn't a bad deal.

I could be wrong and they decided to re-include player hubs, but as of the last Devstream they will not be included.

Hubs will come shortly after U15.

Still one video to be added to teaser site. 1 or 2 days to go.

So...

NOPE.

I think that the official Warframe Twitter account said it was coming tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT: Never mind, it just said that the new Warframe would be teased tomorrow...

Edited by xXNASHXx14

I have a feeling it will come out next week, and that is fine by me, I just wish DE came out and said that because it would tone down the hype somewhat... people always loose their heads around update time especially since updates usually come Wednesdays.

I have a feeling it will come out next week, and that is fine by me, I just wish DE came out and said that because it would tone down the hype somewhat... people always loose their heads around update time especially since updates usually come Wednesdays.

no I'm thinking Friday. Because they said tomorrow there was a likely chance we will be seeing the new Frame. And also Friday is the old date for updates. As well we probably won't be getting a hotfix today, and lord knows there are some stuff that should be hotfixed soon. So my guess is Friday.

no I'm thinking Friday. Because they said tomorrow there was a likely chance we will be seeing the new Frame. And also Friday is the old date for updates. As well we probably won't be getting a hotfix today, and lord knows there are some stuff that should be hotfixed soon. So my guess is Friday.

Confirmed by Rebecca that nothing is coming today.

And by the language they're using, "working out the kinks", it's safe to say it's coming tomorrow.