Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quit Hoggn' The Mic Grineer

Drunken_Child

Personally my favorite part of U14 was the random transmissions. I didn't really care for Ordis just because I don't like the way he sounds and he only has a little bit of dialogue. But now that I have heard almost every transmission I would like more because they are quite amusing. But can't the Grineer share the airwaves with the Corpus. It would be very interesting to hear what the crazy cult merchants have to say.

I'm still hoping for different bandwidths to monitor.

The grineer customs agents.

The emergency response infested channels.

The corpus home shopping network.

Phobos Got Talent.

(Just think--kril and vor making snarky remarks about the crooning abilities of variouis grineer... and the grineer themselves singing! "Iiii-iiiii-iii, rus reaarr kos yoooooooooo-ooou, I rus rearr kos YOOOU!" Vor: "You just signed your death warrant." Kril: "Pure Auditory Perfection!")

I'm still hoping for different bandwidths to monitor.

The grineer customs agents.

The emergency response infested channels.

The corpus home shopping network.

Phobos Got Talent.

(Just think--kril and vor making snarky remarks about the crooning abilities of variouis grineer... and the grineer themselves singing! "Iiii-iiiii-iii, rus reaarr kos yoooooooooo-ooou, I rus rearr kos YOOOU!" Vor: "You just signed your death warrant." Kril: "Pure Auditory Perfection!")

I like this guy.  Also--

I hope for alert related ones :o

That would be AWESOME.  A bit of "Squadron (blank blank), your shipment of (resource awarded from alert) is exposed and could come under fire any second.  Be advised and make preperations..." or something like that.

I would also be nice to hear transmissions from certain bosses while parked near the planet they are on. Imagine being parked next to Mars and hearing Sgt. Nef Anyo transmitting information or directions or making a deal about recovering Cryopods or selling Cryopods. For newer players, it would be a nice kick to hear Cryopods being sold and later hearing the story when they reach Nef Anyo.

Would love for more stuff on the radio too.   but not a fan of it all being translated.  Wouldn't mind an option to have it be in the factions dialog with the words translated as text by the holoprojector the radio has :3  but thats just me

Suprised noone mentioned the other radio opposite the working one. Since the one we have have now is mainly Grineer transmissions, does that mean the Corpus one will be on the other side?

I think the other one is a private secured line that the Stalker will use to whisper sweet nothings into our ears when we're idling too much in our Liset. ;)

You know what would be a good idea for the radio? Make it interactive, allowing us to choose which airwaves we want to follow. Maybe we can have a music frequency where the radio would only play out Warframe BGM music to fill up the rather silent Liset.

You know what would be a good idea for the radio? Make it interactive, allowing us to choose which airwaves we want to follow. Maybe we can have a music frequency where the radio would only play out Warframe BGM music to fill up the rather silent Liset.

This. All of this. Along with a "Turn Off" option.