Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afker's....

FusionPwN

And this is why kick feature should be added to Warframe, this kid just stood there troughout the mission and still got the rewards and XP... Every time I go switch to public matchmaking I always catch an afker

(LINKS WERE REMOVED)

Edited by FusionPwN
Name/shame

No, a kick feature should not be added. There are way to many ways for it to be abused, then there ways for it to be used in a good way. Ill agree there should be something to deal with afkers/leechers. But a kick feature is not it.

I'm getting quite tired of these afker's... Now I only play with my clan, because it's not worth going public, sometimes I get 2 afker's, one time I got 3.

Edit: going to the toilet or answering the phone for 10 defense waves.... I mean sure....

Edited by FusionPwN

He or she most not been at the computer screen when he or she was in game you do know some people do go to the toilet or answer the phone when it rings or the kids or some one mite need adults attention when the player is in game just a thought.

If this was the first time it happened I would believe that

Sometimes being AFK during a game is due to unavoidable real-life commitments.  I sympathize with your situation, FusionPwN, but there are other ways to deal with AFKers besides kicking them.  For example, letting them bleed out when they are downed.

The problem is that the spawn had an elevator, and he stood there the entire mission

Edited by FusionPwN

Sometimes being AFK during a game is due to unavoidable real-life commitments.  I sympathize with your situation, FusionPwN, but there are other ways to deal with AFKers besides kicking them.  For example, letting them bleed out when they are downed.

If something urgent occurs then leave the mission. Or at leat say "brb guyz hamster's dying" or anything.

If you have 0/0/0/0 stats at the end of the mission - I will report you. Then I'll stay in the session so you'll go to a mission with me once again. And then I'll report you once more.

I'll repeat it untill you leave my session or score some damage dealt.

Yeah sorry, the community already collectively voted in a poll for a kick system to eventually be implemented. It's coming, so expect it.

i actually doubt that.

a much higher chance of the reputation system being eventually implemented.

my thoughts on this are for a personal blacklist or a host-kick system.

p.s. the host kick system already works with a bit of knowledge on how to do it. (i'll leave that to the class, not going to detail it directly)

This does not mean it will come. Those polls are only meant to collect opinions, to influence choices, not to make choices.

I think a vote kick system would be a game killer if was to happen people would just kick for the fun and troll people that play the game better then the player that kicks or hits the vote to kick that player 

He or she most not been at the computer screen when he or she was in game you do know some people do go to the toilet or answer the phone when it rings or the kids or some one mite need adults attention when the player is in game just a thought.

this is common in some missions I play. Doesnt bother me though I rock out like friggin Rambo on the enemies even defending the AFKers like its child's play... Plus they make good bait...

I think there should be a timer or something like in other games. Where if you are inactive for an amount of time in mission you get the boot.

that would be rude to be honest... I sometimes get phone calls, or have to get the door. A timer hurts the game.