Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Highest Amout Of Forma On A Single Weapon So Far?

Silent293

A couple in council who have been sitting bored at max rank for awhile have 12+ (and a guy who has forma'd vauban 10 times). I know a clanmate who has spent 10 because of the changes between dmg1.0 and dmg2.0+new mods, plus a wrong polarization.

At 20 forma your weapon turns into Scott's Nerfhammer and anything you touch instantly withers away into oblivion. You can also preform charge attacks firing 300 nervos in all directions, at 21 forma you get Grate Prime.... But your account is reset and you will have a justin bieber soundtrack for 1 hour?

Noone has lived to tell of anything further ahead.

well now they've included an option to move formas around in the slots why not make em so they can change polarity too? this would mean weaps would only ever need 8 and thus new icons could be made for each rank. Sorry, but i'm a completionist and things like this .... infinite time use.... annoys the inner pokemaster in me who never did 'catch em all' (cos they too made it stupidly impossible to) :p

I got 8 forma on my gorgon and its wraith version...so...I theoreticaly have 16 on my gorgon....dunno if this counts but yea....uh...dammit I got no follow-up....uh...yes I regret it a little since forma a quite rare now and I need them asap, but oh well I love me sum good ole chainguns(or miniguns or Lmgs or whatever you wanna call the gorgon) :P

Somehow I have the feeling that the system should stop at 8 Forma's (for guns, 9 for melee, 11 for Warframes) and after that you should be able to change polarities for free... More dedication is really not needed. More timesink and resource wasting is not needed. Everything else should be refunded.oO

I guess I polarized my Ignis 6 times or something and my Ember Prime 5 times? But that's as far as I found it useful and I'd never go beyond 2 or max 3 forma's per weapon anymore because of the way DE likes to change the priority of mods which then often ends up with conflicting polarities. Really don't want to forma from scratch just because of mismatching polarities exceeding the limits. Also I'm not forma'ing jack on my melee weapons anymore since the stances provide enough points for me to fit everything I want.

With a cap and free changes afterwards I maybe could be convinced to forma to the cap just to be able to have full customization access, but without it's just a risk I'm not willing to take anymore, bad luck for DE because I'm not exploiting the system the way they intended us to do it.

Having 17 formas on a single weapon is really a huge waste of time and resources... 8 forma's I could at least understand... maybe 9 or 10 thanks to DE releasing damage 2.0 and the new status chance mods but more than that is really crazy.

Edited by MeduSalem

The most I have ever put on a weapon was 6 with my lanka and for a frame the most was 5 tied between Excal and Saryn. it seems like Six is the most you will ever need on a primary or secondary unless all you use are the most expensive mods you could use and that's with weapons that start out with no polarities.

And yeah some people go over "bored" with it and forma stuff like nobody's business.

Edited by nickelshark