Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Warframe Prime Access Teaser Megathread

LogaMC1995

rhino said 'a golden warrior rises'.. nothing about stomp roar charge or iron skin.

I guess "a golden warrior" was not actually a reference for the Iron skin?

On topic:

It's most likely to be Nyx, leaks and all that

Edited by TMHowler

Might be interesting, but for the fact that logically the next two primes are nxy and trinity.

As well as the fact that we know it is nyx from datamining

AND the fact that in the video you can see a golden varient of nyxs face horn thing.

Looking way too deeply into this my friend.

Sounds at the end is pretty much the sound FX of Absorb when you first cast it. Pretty much a dead give away.

Same with the Rhino Roar.

Loki's had no skill sound, but that helmet with the two horns on the side was a pretty obvious give away.

The only way I see this not being Nyx is if DE got wise. They know that we know about the primes coming from the coding. So unless they feel like giving us a serious SURPRISE! NOT NYX!  and throw everyone off, it's most likely going to be Nyx.

Im going to be jealous as F*** if Prime Access only gets access exclusively to prime armor (which, Im guessing that's more of a possibility than anything)

I can't afford S#&$ right now (but I would buy if I could)

Also it is nyx, saw from leaked files, and it was blatantly obvious when they played the Absorb sound at the end as well.

EDIT: wait, to get access to everything in prime packs (including accessories)is around $150? HOLY S#&$

Edited by SgtFlex

Im going to be jealous as F*** if Prime Access only gets access exclusively to prime armor (which, Im guessing that's more of a possibility than anything)

I can't afford S#&$ right now (but I would buy if I could)

Also it is nyx, saw from leaked files, and it was blatantly obvious when they played the Absorb sound at the end as well.

EDIT: wait, to get access to everything in prime packs (including accessories)is around $150? HOLY S#&$

There is always the accessories pack for around 50. It typically contains the items that can only be obtained through the Prime Access Packs and boosters. Then you just need to farm the rest of the stuff.

There is always the accessories pack for around 50. It typically contains the items that can only be obtained through the Prime Access Packs and boosters. Then you just need to farm the rest of the stuff.

Oh okay, that's not as bad, I thought it was the other way around. I thought 50 only gave you the things you are able to farm, and not the accessories

Oh okay, that's not as bad, I thought it was the other way around. I thought 50 only gave you the things you are able to farm, and not the accessories

If it holds true there will be two packs for 50. One will contain some plat and the two prime weapons that will be released, and the other will contain the exclusive stuff with the boosters but no plat.