Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering When Update 14.7 Is Coming Out

Pepz

I wonder whether it's something big.. since it's taking longer than usual. Or it could be a big hotfix.. or an event! OH MY GOD THE ARCHWING IS COMING!

Just kidding, don't get hyped people, it's bad for your blood pressure.

Hype is also bad for games. I've seen some decent AAA titles get destroyed by hype (that sometimes the publishers created). :/

I wonder whether it's something big.. since it's taking longer than usual. Or it could be a big hotfix.. or an event! OH MY GOD THE ARCHWING IS COMING!

Just kidding, don't get hyped people, it's bad for your blood pressure.

A week-long event leading into U15? Now that would be something. But then again we just had Cryotic Front, so I wouldn't bet on a new event so quick.

Think about it though, we have a bunch of MR17's and we have been hammering for a year, got it all, seen it all. We still are just over half way to the 30 they have set atm, think of any new player that has to go through all of this just to get here and the long haul we have to wait to get that next little bit filled in working toward 18.

30 keeps looking further and further away...

Think about it though, we have a bunch of MR17's and we have been hammering for a year, got it all, seen it all. We still are just over half way to the 30 they have set atm, think of any new player that has to go through all of this just to get here and the long haul we have to wait to get that next little bit filled in working toward 18.

30 keeps looking further and further away...

This is true, also the uncompleted mastery rank achievements look really sad in Steam :\

Hype is also bad for games. I've seen some decent AAA titles get destroyed by hype (that sometimes the publishers created). :/

Depends on what you mean by destroyed. As far as I know all of those games (while getting pretty low scores) still sold by a truckload... so not exactly what I'd call failure. Which, unfortunately, sends a message to publishers that they should continue like this. 

Well, we can at least rely on the gaming media outlets to keep the hype in check... pfff.. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by LocoWithGun

yes if you played every event and mastered all the retired weapons/ removed.

MR17 is actually very accessible right now. I'm missing two retired weapons and a sleuth of event weapons yet I got it just a few days ago. And I've barely touched most of the Mk-1's.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Is Mastery Level 17 even possible I have been playing since U7 I believe and I don't think that is possible, and as a side note try playing for fun once it is much more enjoyable

it is indeed possible

i have pretty much every weapon and could effortlessly get to 17 no problem. however if found my self lacking enjoyment and the motivation to actually change weapons and level them

Did anyone else enter this thread thinking that this was to be a bait and troll? I know I did.

It was either trollbait or simply stupid, because these "when update de pls" threads pop up weekly.

Hell, I've even seen people post 'DE wtf when's the update?' threads the day after a large patch.

Edited by JohnProdman

hhm,, week long event for upcoming U15, yes

New shotgun, yes

re-add the excavation maps, yes

red veil alerts, yes

new weapons, yes

you know, if we got everything we wanted, this would be a huge update today lol. MR11 myself, bout halfway through leveling all the primaries, and most of the frames, still need to get the special weapons (g3,zenuka,primes) and level all the melee and secondry weapons, lots to do. Killing sprees are fun. well its late here on east coast, hopefully update happens soon, I'm guessing it'll be hotfixes this week though.

Brakk is a shotgun, and way powerful. But I wouldn't mind more cool shotguns, shotguns are cool.

I need a real shotgun, though the Brakk is nice, nothing beats a good ol fashion pump/lever action shotgun.

nothing wrong with a Lever Action Shotgun, just note that being Lever Action doesn't suddenly make it more powerful.

Oh yes, I am aware. It's just that there was a thread in the weapon feedback forums asking for an "1887" shotgun and people were talking about how we need a powerful shotgun(both stats wise and "feel" wise), a Dev even popped in and said that they liked the idea. So that's why I'm hoping for a strong lever action shotgun.

Edited by JerZeyCJ